Monday, October 24, 2005

Courage

                       


Yeah right!  Not this girl.  I have courage when it comes to killing spiders, cheering on the underdog, protecting my son or 'our babies', but when it comes to me and just me.  NOT!  I have none, zippo, natta, I can be heard walking around 'bwak, bwak, bwak.'   Don't get me wrong, I fight for myself, stand up for myself, but there is this little line I'm not yet able to cross.  I have spurts here and there but I have a long way to go.  I'm learning and you folks here in J-Land help a great deal :)  Thank you!  I've gotten a ton of comments (for my journal anyway) and I appreciate them.  I watched my ticker climb for visitors but very few left their mark.  I often thought it was folks falling on me by accident and just leaving.  It's nice to see so many 'faces.'  With that said alerts must have been crazy busy and couldn't keep up because I wasn't notified each time so if I've missed you, I'm sorry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm not always notified of comments so I don't get to see them till I look back through my journal. Think it's just AOL being quirky! I really do love your graphics and now you've given me permission I shall be snagging away to my hearts content!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

h