Friday, June 9, 2006

Back to Reality

                     DsDesignsPurpleMoonFairy.gif


Well my last day of vacation has ended.  The weekend will be just the weekend.   Today was my day.  I pretty much played with graphics all day.  All my tag requests are current and that is a good feeling.  I also played with several different subjects, as you can see by the entries below. 

 

I must be on a fairy kick as of late, but as with everything it will change in no time :)  I did get the fairy on this graphic as just a graphic.  I'm not sure which group it came from, I am pretty sure it is a Caron Vinson piece.  I decided to tube it myself and again use my moon picture as the background.  My edges aren't perfectly smooth, and the errors definitely show up on black, but I liked it just the same :)

 

The rain graphic below is a picture I took the other day after dropping Steve off at work.  There is a walk/bike bridge that goes over the highway to the rivers edge.  As I came back across the bridge the cemetery was straight ahead.  I was about half way down the ramp when I shot this.  I of course made it black and white then added the rain for a 'special touch.' 

 

                DsDesignsRiverRdCemetary.gif

 

Well, my eyes are about crossed and it is time to get to bed.  Big day tomorrow, Steve picks up his new car and joins the rest of us in debt!  LOL

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good night D...have a great weekend...thanks for sharing all you beauties...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

You have been busy today thank you loved them. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

I love that moon! You've done some great work today! Have a great weekend. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Definitely a Carson Vinson and one of my favorite tubes.  Really lovely, D!  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Really think the cemetery is beautiful!!!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

hugs and have agreat day tomorrow!
natalie

Anonymous said...

hugs and have agreat day tomorrow!
natalie

Anonymous said...

I love the Vinson fairy. I think I  have that tube.
I refuse to snag the cemetary!
Sorry you have to go back to work again:(
Wish you would win the lottery so just can just make us graphics all day:-)~
LMAO
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Congrat on the new car Steve lol

Hugs,
Poochie