Tuesday, April 1, 2008

~ Stayin Alive ~

            DsDesignsStayinAlive.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan


Yeap, the boys won tonight in a shootout, so they are still alive.  Hell yeah they need a boat load of help, but I can still be happy.  It was a nerve wracking game coming back from being down 2-0.  They tied it up and the Leafs scored again taking the lead.  GRRRRRRR  Just a couple minutes later we scored again to tie.  The final buzzer goes and we are going to overtime.   We need a win, 2 points.  Nothing less will do.  Four on four hockey is exciting, but when you want.... NEED the win it is sit on the edge of your seat biting your nails.  Times up, still tied.  There are no ties in hockey so it goes to a shootout.  Each team selects three players.  Taking turns, whoever ends up with the most goals at that point wins.  If it still tie then it becomes sudden death.  Picking new players to take shots... Toronto starts..... score.  Pressure is on.  Buffalo's turn.... score.   Toronto ... miss ... Buffalo.. miss...  Toronto ... save... Buffalo .... save...   Ok... now I'm nervous... really nervous.  Save... save... save... this could go on forever...  then Maaaaaaaaxie scores.  Buffalo wins!   They stay alive ....  Tomorrow they sit and watch... hoping for the help they need.  Me...  I'll be paying attention and hoping as well.........   They still have to do their part with the games remaining...  but it will matter not if they don't get the help.........   so for now..... they are staying alive.   And... I won $5 .....   bet a coworker we'd win.   :::big ass grin:::  I should have upped the anty!

 

April is Autism Awareness month and I was asked to make a gorjuss tag.  I did two.. one girl, one boy... they are snags and as is.....   Hope these are ok... I kept them pretty simple.

 

Hope everyone is doing well......   

 

Hugs

~d

 

        DsDesignsAutismBoy.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan

                      DsDesignsAutismBoysmall.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan

       DsDesignsAutismGirl.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan

                       DsDesignsAutismGirlsmall.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrates to your boys...now pray my boys can help your boys out tommorrow with a win..lol!!!!

Your Autism tags are simply amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO ON YOUR BOYS! AND GREAT SNAGS-TY!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you that your team won.  I love the tags and I'm sure whoever asked for them will too.  Have a good Wednesday.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

In your next life you need to be a sports announcer.  Glad your boys did GOOD! Great tags, too!
Hugs..Pam

Anonymous said...

Awww...thanks for the autism awareness tags.  
April is an important month in our family for this very reason.  

Glad your boys won!  

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Donna, glad your boys did well, love your Autism snags, I'll use one in my next entry, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank You d
I love them!!
Hugs,
Mary

Glad the boys won!

Anonymous said...

Wow hun i tell yah u can definetly describe these games well. I was almost nail biting myself, lol. Geez very close game. I can tell ur soo relieved they won.  Thats awesome hun. You also going to get 5 bucks even better haa, lol. It sounded like u had a good night. I enjoyed the last entry as well. Wonderful pics as always hun it looked like almost 1st signs of spring for u all. Still trying to send the fl sun ur way, lol. Take care hun. Have a good night and day tomm. Beautiful Autism tags btw.
ttys, xo, leslie

Anonymous said...

Yay Donna's team .......there is still hope!!

Hugs Mari

Anonymous said...

Oh hun I hope your boys continue to be safe! You need a lie down after that match! The tags are lovely hun! Laine xxx

Anonymous said...

Donna
I'm golad to learn that the boys are still alive for a playoff chance.  I had thought it was over for them and I'm glad to learn I was mistaken.  I hope they get the help they need while they.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I hit the wrong button.  I hope they get the help they need while they are sitting today out.
Sam

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your boys won!!!! no better feeling than that...jumping off the sofa, chair whatever....screaming "YEAH........WOOOOO"

Don't ya love it....

Love the tags...great job.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Hi! Donna
Love the tags for Autism, have snagged one for a Journal Friend
Hope all is well in your little corner of the World!
Many thanks
Aileen....x

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your boys won............ yeeeeeeee haa

The tags are sweet and for such a worthwhile cause

hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooo happy your boys won!!!!  I can tell this really made your day!
I love the tags for Autism...I snagged one for my sidebar.  Love it and you!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the rest of your week.  The tags are great.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Donna, Philly is on the edge of our seats with the Flyers. I have a bad feeling about them Good luck to the Sabres and you. Bill

Anonymous said...

... for you I will pull for the Sabres ... I just hope the Wings are tough enough to get past the Ducks in the 2nd round ...

Anonymous said...

I love those games when you are sitting on the edge of your seat!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

When I see stayin alive, I think of the Bee Gee's ;-)
Gaz xx

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for them.!!!
Take care
Hugs
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

Glad  your team won.  No President's trophy for them this year however.  Have a happy tomorrow!  : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

love the tags, very nice.Snagged the small ones.

Anonymous said...

Glad your boys are still in!  Thanks for the Autism Awareness!  I snagged one!

Means the world to me...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

those autism tags are gorgeous!!!! I love the song Stayin' Alive. I am tickled you won some cash and happy for you that your boys won!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

WhoooHoooo that your boys!! Better still that your faith in them pocketed you $5.00....way to go, girl :) The tags are really, really, great Donna, very nice.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

HI, I SNAGGED THE BOY & GIRL! THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!


HUGS... ANITA