Sunday, October 5, 2008

~ Waving ~

Hi folks.  As you can see I haven't posted here, but that doesn't mean I'm not posting.  :)  You can't keep a good group down.  I'm settling into my new home, as are so many others.  I have links on my sidebar there to find others.  Surely I don't have everyone yet, but I'm trying. 

 


 

I suppose this will be my last entry here...  but I hope you'll join us over at blogger.  Thanks for all the fun times JLand.

 

hugs

~d

 

PS  OMG this was so freaking slow.  Took forever for my journal to open then again to add an entry.  AOL staff is asleep......... oh wait they have been for years!!!


Tags:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shhh dont want to wake the dozy lot up at AOL  Nice to see an entry here in the old place ,bet you were home sick ..love ya Jan xx

Anonymous said...

LOL....I feel so alone! I'm still working on it.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your entry, i miss the journals.

Anonymous said...

Every once & a while I'll be over to make fun of your snags & tags & your fake family :O ;=0.

~Mary

Anonymous said...

I cannot even the mess you have had to work on ....by changing groups.

Hang in there ....is will get better.

Hugs Mari

Anonymous said...

It does feel strange over there even though I've had a blog there for a year.
I haven't done more than add a few pics.
I will miss AOL- things were familiar here and it felt like 'home'.
I hate that we got tossed out like a smelly moldy leftover in the fridge.
I kinda like that alerts aren't filling up the mailbox and we can still get them.
I still was calling it J-land because it is in a sense our 'JOURNAL-LAND' But I believe I will just call it the 'SPOT'
See ya on the flip side D

connie

Anonymous said...

I've got as far as laying the groundwork for my new spot, but not posting yet per se, will be sending the info out soon.  Can't wait to see yours!!!
~S~

Anonymous said...

Hello!  Waving back.  Now that I'm over there, I can't believe how slow it is over here.  LOL

Anonymous said...

LMAO at your P.S.  If it makes you feel better, it took forever for this damn comment box to open.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

even though blogspot is there, i am still going to miss jland. i guess we'll lose quite a few friends after they shut down the journals.
love ya,
Cindy xox

Anonymous said...

I hope they finally get your journal migrated over.  See you at Blogger.
Lori
http://lori-dustypages.blogspot.com/