Wednesday, April 23, 2008
This week's JLand Photo Shoot will begin today (Tuesday) and will be due on Saturday, April 26, at 11 PM Eastern Time. That's Saturday, almost midnight, an hour before Sunday, for those of you who are getting confused!
Our subject for this photo shoot is:
This is what I found in the bird feeder when I got home :) A sign of spring to me. Besides I used all my flowers and there is nothing in my garden just yet, need a couple more weeks to be sure it stays warm. Stop by Krissy's and play along.
Tags: JLand Photo Shoot
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Friday, April 18, 2008
Tags: photo challenge
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Tags: perfect day
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Tags: black bird
Friday, April 11, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Ok, Allison thought she was funny by tagging me.... how could I not play along? So here goes........
1. Each player answers questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people, and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged.
1. WHAT WHERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO: Same 'ole same 'ole on the job front. Son was living at home and to young to drive so you can add taxi driver to the mix... while you're at it.. cook, maid, nurse........ need I say more?
2. WHAT ARE 5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY: Well, today is over and I'm sure the list is still here... someplace. LOL
3. SNACKS I ENJOY: pretzels, nuts, and ice cream... I can consider that a snack, eh?
4. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE? First off I'd quit my job! Being honest :) No doubt give to charity, take care of my family, and do some major traveling.
5. BAD HABITS: Crap, there isn't enough room here. Wearing my heart on my sleeve. Expecting way to much from others. Being direct, I don't believe in blowing sunshine up someone's ass. I could go on, and on, and on..........
6. 5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED: Five? Whatcha want street addresses? Western New York, Arlington, TX, back to NY. There ya have 3....
7. 5 JOBS I'VE HAD: First job was a waitress at Friendly's Ice Cream. OMG!! That was so long ago. I worked at discount department store. Last three jobs were in sales/marketing. Most recent for the past 15 years.
I didn't say my answers would be interesting..........
5 people I want to know about: I learned my lesson picking out folks... I want everyone to play. Join in the fun. Feel free to leave me a link so I can come visit.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Or almost. I had a great day today, and I did accomplish some things. Your normal domestic stuff. All laundry is folded and put away. I got some grocery shopping done. Cooked a pretty good dinner and had strawberry rhubarb pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. No I did NOT bake the pie. I cheated. It was yummy just the same.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Friday, April 4, 2008