Wednesday, February 13, 2008

~ Four Games in Six Nights ~

The boys had their 4th game in 6 nights today.  Aggravates the hell out of me that in the beginning of the season they spread games out and they have 6-7 day breaks.  Now they aren't as lucky.  They came out looking a little flat, legs looked tired, but they hung in there.  Both goalies were tremendous.  I'm proud to say Miller had the shutout and the boys won 1-0.  Close game and nothing short of a nail biter. 

 

I saw this a bit earlier but didn't want to post it in fear that it would jinx the boys.  I am so sorry to the Toronto fans, but I really thought this was kind of funny. 

 

         

 

Rest boys it's back to work on Saturday in NY :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video!!  Thank you for sharing this with us.

Have a great Valentine's day

Anonymous said...

Donna, awesome video, Happy Valentine's Day to you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's frickin hilarious!!!!!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

How funny is that clip!!!!!!!  You sound like you are feeling better.  Glad the boys won.  Rest girlfriend.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!! THAT WAS GREAT!!! HOPE YOU WILL BE FEELING BETTER SOON--HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Donna
Congratulations on the Boy's victory, tired legs or not.  Enjoyed the video, LOL!  Happy Valentine's Day!  ;)
Sam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

the damn video wont play for me. Always something with my PC.
Glad your boys won!
LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

glad your boys won, maybe they can rest a few days now. Happy Valentine's day! mrs t xx
http:journals.aol.co.uk/mleppard06/eternity/
http://thelilacdiary.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

The boys must be tired.  Glad they came through for you.
The video was so funny. Bought tears to my eyes.
I needed a laugh this morning.  Thanks
Hugs
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

Glad your boys won. Good luck with the rest of the season. Hark at me sounding like a fan lol.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you on winning the game.  The video echos my sentiments about the Leafs, being a Leaf fan.  My son was sitting here cheering for the Sabres.