Friday, August 8, 2008

~ Tag Request - Fading Memories ~

   DsDesignsFadingMemoriesallison1.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



Expires 8/10 at noon EST

any requests after that time will be ignored.

 





If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment letting me know.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me and is a legitimate address if it is not AOL..AOL allows 1000+ pieces of mail to be in your mailbox.  Check yours.  I've gotten far to many requests that can't be sent because your mailbox is full. 

 


Do not alter tags  No resizing, stopping animation, cutting or ripping to add your name, signature, or any other text. I pay for the right to use licensed material, if you need help finding information on such just ask. 

 

Using tags in AOL journals will need an outside storage such as Photobucket to keep animation.  Please see Animation Entry for help.

 

Limit 1. 

 

Graphics are to be used for personal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit.




Thank you for following these terms. 

 

hugs

~d

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag ....may I please have the following name

( Tara Leigh )  thank you kindly

Anonymous said...

Now that is hot! Think alerts have been down-would love one with Andrea if its not too late--awesome tag!

Anonymous said...

Love this one can I please have it with Linda on it?  Thanks Linda

Anonymous said...

Pretty Donna! May I have one please.  Thank you sweetie,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

May I have Linda please?  Thanks!  How is it going?  Good here, lots of storms..

Anonymous said...

I am not missing this one!  One for Donna please.  TY

Donna

Anonymous said...

Great tag Donna may i have 1 with Carolyn?
TY

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))One with Amanda plase.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi..I would like to have a tag w/ Kimmie   please.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Can I please have ont with Tawnya?
Thanks!
Tawnya

Anonymous said...

Very nice.
May I please have one with Maria. Thank you so much.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

One with Marina Please

Anonymous said...

Please tag me

Linda

Thanks !!

Anonymous said...

sexy hot stuff right here Donna, love it!  plz one for darlene and thank you very much chickie!!!

Anonymous said...

Poppen please and ty hun

Anonymous said...

Very hot and sultry . . . thanks!  I like the sound of Fat Bob's BBQ and Hawaiian night, sounds like fun.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

tag 4 me pls~Melissa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

very sexy.