Friday, November 23, 2007

~ The Boys did it Again ~

DsDesigns11-23.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan


Yeap, they won again.  I won't say they are on a winning streak, but they are on a roll and getting back into things.  The way my boys are suppose to play.  :)

 

Maxie didn't score tonight, but he was 'Mad Max'.  Making plays and feeding the puck to the right place, the right player, and in the net.  YEAH baby!!   They on their way to Montreal to play the second in the back to back.  Lets hope they can keep the roll going.

 

Too tired to do a play by play.  I did the graphic and then got carried away on other things.  Couldn't let it go to waste.....  LOL 

 

Hope ya'll had a great Friday.

 

Hugs

~d

 

PS..... psssssstttt added a guest book... stop by and sign it will ya?  The link is on my sidebar.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Donna's team!!

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

My KU Jayhawks are playing in a big game on Saturday....cross your fingers!

hugs,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Donna, glad your team is doing well, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to the boys....I just knew you were their good luck charm!!!!
Peace--Ellie

Anonymous said...

I am trying to get inot this game but Dang, I just keep looking at the guys!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Glad your team did well.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))So glad to hear they won again.Ho long does Hockey season last?

Anonymous said...

woooooohooooooo, i know your happy about this. have a wonderul weekend. ((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I like the thrashers baby!!!!!!!!! Nice blog though

Anonymous said...

Yeahh so glad ur boys won! Loved the graphic. Its really cool when a team u soo much care about and root for, wins. Sounds like there doing really good ;) I am on my way now to ur guestbook. Cool idea! Take care hun! ttys xoxo, Leslie

Anonymous said...

My hubby had free tickets for a Red Wings game the other night through work ... I felt too crappy to go.  :o)

LORI

Anonymous said...

So glad that they won it for you.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Congrats on their win again. I know you're loving it.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol. com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

Your boys are on a roll!!!  

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

I don't follow hockey, but glad your teams heading in the right direction!

God Bless
Christy

Anonymous said...

Donna
Glad the boys are on a roll.  Good luck against Montreal in game two!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Yay!  Congrats on another win!  

Guess what?  I think my Mountaineers are going to be playing in the national championship football game!  I'm THRILLED!  

xoxo,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Well Done

husg Jayne

Anonymous said...

Stop!  Stop with the hot, sexy hockey players!! Would ya'?!!!