Friday, November 23, 2007

~ Tag Request - Gorjuss Railroad ~

DsDesignsGorjussRailroadStevie.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



Expires 11-25 at noon

 

ROFLMAO .. I was messing with a scrap kit..  A little different, eh?  Thought it was kind of silly but..............

 

Rule Change: Until further notice requests will be limited to 1.  Feel free to share my link with your friends, just tell them to watch the expiration date. 

 

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me.. this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation. All tags will come as attachments. Remember, limit 1 and tags expire at noon on the day listed above.



 

Do not alter tags. Remember to always save as a .gif file unless stated otherwise.  Resizing graphics without the proper program can and will distort the images.  Saving incorrectly and resizing is considered altering.  I appreciate you respecting my work as well as all tagger's.

 

Graphics are to be used for personal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit.

 

Thank you for following these terms.If you inadvertently leave 2 names, or haven't read the change I will pick the first one.

 

hugs

~d

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tag me


Denny

Thanks !!

Anonymous said...

This is great!!  May I please have this in the following name

( Tara Leigh )

Thank you so much Donna

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

Donna, I know Chrissie would love this tag !!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lovely.
One with Carol please Donna.

Anonymous said...

HIya could I have mine tagged with Ethan on it??? thanks a million as always...bella xx

Anonymous said...

I would love one please of gorjuss railroad with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

I would like one of these please ,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, love it.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Mammaw please and ty

Anonymous said...

hello, that is so cute, may i have one please with 'Alix' on. i am not sure of the way you do this could you help? thanks mrs t x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mleppard06/eternity/

Anonymous said...

Great tag! May i have this with Carolyn?
TY hun

Anonymous said...

Was stopping by to say ,Hi,but I sure would love this with D & D
on it
Gosh it's sooo cute.
Thanks bunches
connie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))This is a cute one.Can I have Amanda on this one?Thank you,I hope you have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Awww, my boyfriend builds model trains.  Can you give me a Valerie.  Thanks, honey!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

So cute, Donna.  May I please have one tagged with Bethe?

Thank you,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Please make me one for Maria. Thanks bunches! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

It's so cute!
Missie

Anonymous said...

she needs to stick to girls they look cuter with long hair but i love the animation on the tag great one.

Anonymous said...

Awww, that one is cute. bea

Anonymous said...

How cute this is.  Could I please have one with Connor on it?  Thank you, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi, Donna.
 Can I have this one in "Cynde" please?
 Thanks!
 Cynde

Anonymous said...

Oh now this is adorable!! Can I get my son's name tagged on this please?

Jackson

Thank you! :)
Christy

Anonymous said...

I think this is cute!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!  Dana plz?  Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Ohh so cute!
Can I get Caleb on this?

Anonymous said...

May I have one with Lisa please? Thank you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Well poo!  Parker would have loved this one!  
It's silly but adorable.  :)

Sorry I missed it.  

Love ya,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

This tag turned out really great D.  So bummed I missed it, but wanted you to know how cute I think it is.

Hugs,
Veronica