Sunday, November 4, 2007

~ Tag Request - Imagination ~

         DsDesignsImaginationdonna.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



Expired

 

A little diversion... I needed one this evening.

 

Rule Change: Until further notice requests will be limited to 1.  Feel free to share my link with your friends, just tell them to watch the expiration date. 

 

If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me.. this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation. All tags will come as attachments. Remember, limit 1 and tags expire at noon on the day listed above.



 

Do not alter tags. Remember to always save as a .gif file unless stated otherwise.  Resizing graphics without the proper program can and will distort the images.  Saving incorrectly and resizing is considered altering.  I appreciate you respecting my work as well as all tagger's.

 

Graphics are to be used for personal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit.

 

Thank you for following these terms.If you inadvertently leave 2 names, or haven't read the change I will pick the first one.

 

hugs

~d


31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Donna,
Very Pretty!
Please tag this one with Linda on it.
Thanks
LLBrown247/Linda

Anonymous said...

This is just darling Donna--sooo cute! May I please have one with:
Lynnie

thanks so much--- thank you for bringing a smile to my evening...hugs and love ya-carolina

Anonymous said...

Very pretty sweetie.  Thank you for sharing it with us.  May I please have this tag with:

Veronica

Thank you bunches!

Hugs,
Veronica

Anonymous said...

HI d...may I have one tagged with Bethe?  thank you darlin'

Bethe

Anonymous said...

Please tag me one with

Krissy

Thanks Donna !

Anonymous said...

Lovely work!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Please make me one for Maria. Thanks bunches! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I would love one of imagination please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

It's a very pretty, peaceful tag.  Nice.

xxx
Russ

Anonymous said...

Please may I have one of these ,I love that quote ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I'm usually not a big fan of the fairy tags, but I REALLY like this one (she's covered up for the most part which I like) and like the quote!! Can I get it tagged with:

Christy

Thanks Donna!

Anonymous said...

Mammaw please and ty Donna

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag Donna ....may I please have this in the following name

( Tara Leigh )

Thank you kindly ...special prayer being said for your sister

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

wonderful tag Donna :)  all of your fairy tag's are beautiful (even the one's that aren't all covered :-\  LOL)  may I please have her with Teresa on it?  Thank you very much!!  Hugz, Teresa

http://journals.aol.com/stetsonsfyre/remembering-to-exhale/

Anonymous said...

May I have one with Lisa?
Thank you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Please tag me with

Cindy

Thanks so much, and sending warm thoughts/prayers your way.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Love this one. May i please have one with Leslie on it? Ty as always dear. Sending many prayers and hugs to your sis and ur way. Take care, xoxo, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Great Tag! May i have it with Carolyn?
Ty hun

Anonymous said...

May I have this one with Janya, please?
She loves fae's.  

Thanks, D.  

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I would like one with Trees, please Donna.  Thank you.

Anonymous said...

May I please have one with the name Angela on it.....please and thanks D.....awesome job as always

Hugs
Angela

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Missie

Anonymous said...

May I have one please? Thank you.


Brenda

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for purple and fairies!  Thanks!
Traci
deshelestraci@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Donna....

Michele

Anonymous said...

Hello - May I please have this tag?

Beckie

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOyOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Can I have Amanda on this one?Thank you and have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Love it could you please tag it with Sunny.
TY
Sunny

Anonymous said...

One with Penny, please?  Blessings, Penny  http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/TimeforaLittlePoetry

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation.  Please tag withsunyruby and email to diva2marry@hotmail.com.   Thank you

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation.  Please tag with sunyruby and email to diva2marry@hotmail.com.   Thank you