Wednesday, July 9, 2008

~ Five Year Tag ~

                                                  jland5.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Evening folks!   I hope this finds you well.  I know the AOL Journal Community is coming up on the 5 year anniversary.  Guido made mention of it in his journal a few days.. or maybe weeks ago.  Anyway, he was hoping a graphic would be done.  Now I did NOT make this graphic, it's been around forever.  All I did was edit the existing one and change it to 'five years', just like I did last year to make it four years.  Apparently the person who made it to begin with is no longer with AOL, or I think that is what Joe said....  but hey I'm old and can't remember.   Feel free to take it and add it to your journal if you wish. 

 

hugs

~d


Tags:

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks D -i did!!
good job

Anonymous said...

My 5-year anniversary with my 'four' journal is October 26th.  So yep, I'll happily snag this.  Thanks, love.  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 years JLanders!

Anonymous said...

Very cool.  Thanks for offering it up to all of us.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great Donna...thanks!  Do you know if there will be an celebrations or "parties"??

Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thanks for editing it.  I'll snag it for now.  I still have 1.5 yrs. to go before my 5th yr. in J-Land.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

wow, 5 years??? I can't believe it.  Wow!! lol  Shelly

Anonymous said...

Wow 5 years .....I am not sure how long I have been reading your journals ....they just get better and better

Hugs  Mari

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I snagged and will add very soon...thank you!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

thank God for you and Guido. XO

Anonymous said...

Wow...it's hard to believe that its been 5 years now. :o) Thank you, I snagged.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank you Guido ... for nudging Donna ... and thank you Donna ... for your editing and your J-land friendship!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!  Boy five years sure went by fast!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the tag.  I'm snagging.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Journals have only been around for 5 yrs?  That's not all that long I guess.  I like the new Icon...It looks much more modern with dimension.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to change the year...
Have a good day!
Sheri

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thank You!
I snagged the five year....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Donna, I knew we could rely on you! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Thanks Donna, hope you are doing well, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

TY donna, i will snag and add... take care mrs t xx

Anonymous said...

I'm snaggin, thanks
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna!  I knew it was time for this milestone anniversary. I'm glad to see that you've keeping the anniversary graphic alive and current.

Vivian