Tuesday, July 8, 2008

~ Fun in the Sun ~

DsDesignsFunintheSun.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan


Oh yeah.. summer has arrived.  Since the rain stopped on Thursday, the temperature has been rising each day.   Bright blue sky and the hot sun so you know where we've been.  Mom and Dad's backyard in the pool.  It's been heaven!  I'm so thankful they have it and don't the mind the company.  I've been there more then I've been home.   Lots of cooking on the grill.  Today the humidity came rolling in and they are saying we will get rain tonight.  I'm sure with all the heat we need it, and I guess my parents need a break from us.  LOL

 

DsDesignsNaturalBeauty.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan

 

Bug is quite the swimmer and she has no fear.  We've been having so many tea parties underwater.  She keeps her eyes open and the other day the sun became to much with the combination of chlorine.  She grabbed my brothers sunglasses and her Dad's hat.  Yeap you guessed it, the poses started.  A natural beauty indeed.  Ok, so I'm her great aunt and I'm supposed to say that.....  but she is irresistible. 

 

All is well with me...   I've been getting to bed fairly early.   Sun and fresh air has been making me tired.  Swimming adds to it too.  No great news at work but tomorrow we do have a department meeting that the President will be involved in.  I'm not sure how much information will be shared, they are still working on some things... so yes I'm asking that you keep your fingers crossed a bit longer :)  Thanks!

 

Hope everyone is good.... 

 

Hugs

~d

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day tomorrow.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Donna, it's hotter then hell here and I hate it !!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

those are so cute. Wish we had a pol to cool off in

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!  And I love her swimsuit.  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

It's been hot and muggy here too and we have been getting some rain, more rain to come. Those pics are too cute. And you know I got my fingers crossed for ya!
Hugs
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Fingers are still crossed :)
Cute pictures. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It has been HOT & muggy here too....storms expected today. We did get some rain last night, but not enough.

Keeping fingers, toes & legs crossed for you....don't know how I will manage today with all that....but only good wishes your way.

Michele

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Such great photos of the kids...Bug is so adorable.   All of my Grandkids are great swimmers..and it helps to have a pool in the backyard.   I know the feeling of tireness after being in the sun and fun all day...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

i bet your parents love it! great pix, and bug IS a real beauty.  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed!  Love the photos.

Anonymous said...

Bug is such a cutie!
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures!!!  Bug is a doll

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute with the hat and sunglasses on!!!  I will keep my fingers crossed.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Keeping fingers crossed here and cute pics! Enjoy that sun!

Anonymous said...

Bug is adorable and you have a right to be proud.  I'd be at the pool all the time too...lol.  Good that your folks are up for it.  Fingers are crossed here for you D.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
I love the pictures that you have posted..I'm just now getting back to journaling, and I look forward to seeing what you post. Haven't had time to read too much yet, but I'm working on it..lol
Sheri

Anonymous said...

ohhh so jealous, we can swim in the puddles!!LOL great pics, bug is lovely, the camara really likes her, or is it just you...lol. loved the lo of her really good. i managed to do a couple of digi lo's hopefully i will get round to posting them on eternity, they are already on the lilac diary, any enough waffle enjoy the sun take care mrs t xxx

Anonymous said...

Another Bug fix, thanks, Bill

Anonymous said...

I am living vicariously thru your summer pool pics. WOW. Love the collage....Bug is so cute!
XO

Anonymous said...

What fun they are having : ) Thank you for sharing the photos, I love to see photos from the area I'll always consider "home".  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Bug is always so cute in the photos! A real little stunner! We've had forecast that our rain and cold weather will continue right through the summer till September. Think I'll come over and join you! Lol! Keeping my fingers crossed for you still. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

The pool has really changed your lives. I am sure that your parents enjoy every moment you are there, then appreciate the quiet when you all go home. We are still waiting for the sun to shine here. Love Pat x

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would pop in and say 'hello' as this is one of my rare internet connected moments.
Gaz xxxxx

Anonymous said...

The bug looks like a natural x  Glad your making the most of the weather :)

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Great pics...lots of fun in the sun...what summer is all about!

It's been sooo HOT...

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

lol @ I love this little girl!!!!!
xx