Sunday, July 13, 2008

~ Getting to Know You ~

DsDesignsGettingtoknowyou.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan


I got this several times and loved reading the answers.  Instead of sending it out a bunch thought I'd just do it here.  Hope you'll play along.............

 


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  I'm sure I was :)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I cry at silly sweet commercials, but about 15 minutes ago when I was gathering pictures of my sister for my other sister to do her scrapbook.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I can read it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I have to say ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, many ( I count nieces, nephews, greats, the Buffalo Sabres LOL) but only 1 is biological.  Twenty two year old son.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Good gawd I hope so.  I'd hate to think I was a bitch or somefin
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? never

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yeah they are wiggling and jiggling back there

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I doubt it.  A little fearful of heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Coffee... I don't usually eat breakfast. 
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Ummm.. nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  Not physically, but I use to think emotionally... I question that often now.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Soooooooo very many.. Butter Pecan with butterscotch topping.  LMAO!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes... they tell a story and truly are the windows to your soul.

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Weight

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST My sister... big time and every day!

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Hope some will do an entry, yes

19. WHAT COLOR  SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? barefoot and fancy free right now!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Steak dinner, baked potato and peas

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? America's Got Talent... lol my sister is watching

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  Blue

23. FAVORITE SMELL?  Fall, the air after the rain

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My son, about 2 hours ago

25. FAMOUS PERSON YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET?  Graham Nash
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?  Of course, all of them ::grin::
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?  Hellooooooooooooooooooo... hockey of course.  I am looking forward to the Olympics too
27. HAIR COLOR? Brunette
28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but when I went thru my midlife crisis at 40 I did get green ones.  I'm near sighted so they drove me nuts and caused headaches wearing them all the time. 
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings 
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Good gawd... Steele Magnolia's was on earlier, does that count?  Hit Weazy!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Sabres T-Shirt, blue and gold  LOL

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Honestly I like both

35. HUGS OR KISSES? ditto... both!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple Pie with canned milk

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I hope to see lots

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?  Refer to #37
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? LOL I read my check book earlier..

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Besides my mouse, a wizard

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? It wasn't on

42. FAVORITE SOUND? 'I love you', but I also love the sound of falling rain

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?  California

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? A few, but if you think I'm writing them here you're nuts!  LOL  Actually maybe my graphics/photography could be considered talent

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? NY

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?  All of them :)

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apple pie with canned milk?  Like made with canned milk or eaten with a can of milk?

Anonymous said...

I think your answer for #33 was a given,LOL
Will play along in journal ASAP
connie

Anonymous said...

Lol..loved your answers hun. I'll play along too when I can. Love these things. Thanks for sharin.

Lv Ste
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

GF, haven't seen this survey in a long time! So happy to see it in your J.
xx
Win =.)

Anonymous said...

I think I've done this one about three times now.  These MeMe's can really be fun and informative.  Hope you have a great week.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

LOL at your answer for #39.  I do tha alot!
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

Great answers.  :)

I'll try and do this tomorrow if I remember.  LOL

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Donna,loved hearing you answers :) Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great answers!!

Anonymous said...

LOl~Looks like fun!  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Do you remember when Barbara Walters asked Katherine Hepburn what kind of tree she would be if she was a tree? I giggled when i saw you say what color crayon you are...reminds me of that. I was reading Redbook and it had a "likability" test in it and out of the 15 points you have to be/have to be likable i had ONE! LMAO!!!!!!  LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

I love your answers.  You have a little bit of wit to you!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers ~ I can relate to # 19  ~ :o) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You gave great answers...have a wonderful Monday...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

These things sometimes bore me, but not YOURS!   Besides some of the humor ("When I can read it..."  ROFL), it does help me to get to know you...and the more I know, the more I wuv!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read, d!  I also love the smell of fall and the smell after the rain.  The first day when you can open your windows in Spring is wonderful, too.  Hugs!!  Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/JoyInTheRain

Anonymous said...

I loved reading all your answers!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Love number 45 ;-) I wouldn't answer that either.
Gaz xxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanx for playing D.....

Michele

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Butter Pecan ice cream! One of my favourites too! Loved reading the rest of your answers. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

loved your answers i will try to join in too! take care mrs t xx

Anonymous said...

ok i did it!! took me ages and i lost me slippers!!! mrs t xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mleppard06/eternity/

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Nie answers.

Anonymous said...

LOL  I loved your special talent! : )  I wanna hear all about it!  Have a happy tomorrow.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

I luv these things.. lets me get to know people even when I think I know them already!
I stole it from you and answer it...

http://journals.aol.com/promiseluv372/PromiseMe/

luv,
Promise

Anonymous said...

I played along!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Here's mine, Donna  http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere/entries/2008/07/15/gettin-to-know-you/1627   Blessings, Penny  

Anonymous said...

here's mine
http://journals.aol.com/salemslot9/salemslot9journal/entries/2008/07/16/getting-to-know-you/1617

Anonymous said...

Interesting :)  Thanks for sharing x

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers....

Do you mind if I snag the getting to know you doggie?

It is adorable!!

Hugs
Terri