Sunday, June 26, 2005

Another Hot one!

Another HOT one today.  And who said it only snows in the great white north?  Yesterday was absolutely beautiful and today is the same.  I had a few errands and chores again today but planning on doing 'bobs on the grill after a dip at my sisters.  It's a good thing she lives about 5 minutes from me.  Makes it pretty easy to run over for a swim and get back home at a decent hour.   I will pack the cooler again, and will definitely bringing 'my drink' with me.  A few weeks ago I was turned on to Vanilla Vodka and Pepsi.  We've since experimented with Orange Crush and Root Beer.  Gawd, they are good and refreshing.  Next experiment will probably be something along the line of a frozen sipper.  Of course you can't drink too many as the sweetness of the pop would be enough to make you a bit ill.  Floating in the pool with a refreshing drink like that can't be beat, especially when you're under the palm tree.  LOL  


                           


 


                       

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Now, that's the life!  Hey, another drink of the alcohol related sort which my brother discovered is Midori Liquer with Mountain Dew.  It sounds odd, but is a nice melony result and is perfect for lounging in the pool!  (Well, of course, not tons of them...!)