Saturday, June 25, 2005

Saturday Morning.........

HOT HOT HOT


It's over 80 degrees here this morning and it is hot!  Humidity is close to 55%.  We beg for nice hot sunny days on the weekend so we can enjoy them.  I know I do!  Yet, early on a Saturday morning when the temps are so high I cringe.  I'd much rather be at the beach or floating in my sisters pool, but alas I have the normal domestic things to do.  Laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping are my typical Saturday chores and cannot easily be put off.  I've begun the first two but feel that the grocery shopping can wait.  Hey, it's too hot to eat anyway, right?  I have to do laundry, I'm sure my coworkers would not enjoy me coming to work naked or in dirty clothes.  LOL  Yes, I have enough clothes to get me through part of the week at least, but who wants to do laundry after work?  After spending over 8 hours working, doing dinner, cleaning up, the last thing I want to do is do more work.  That is my time!  My online friends would wonder where I was or what happened :)  Besides they are calling for high temps all week so it doesn't look like it will be any better the longer I wait.  I should have used more of my PTO!!  I've already scheduled Friday off to enjoy a bit extra around the holiday weekend, but I could sure use more time this week to enjoy.  Dang maybe I should start playing lotto and hope for a big win.  


Well, the sooner I get back to my 'chores' the sooner I can float!  Surely it will turn into a pool party by mid afternoon.  The 'lil ones will more than likely show up and turn the afternoon into a laughing-fest.  They both love the pool and are fearless.  Dinner will end up being something on the grill, burgers or dogs and a salad.  Making a mental note to make sure the camera gets taken so I can get some silly pictures.   


Ya'll have a great day and stay cool!!!  


PS Did I say I was chillin'?  Meant to say I would be chillin' when I get to the pool :)

No comments: