Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Remembering..........

I could go on and on about "The Boys." They have given me so many memories, but I would need days and several pages to complete the stories.  Don't be disappointed if I haven't yet highlighted one of your favorite times, I am STILL working on this. I just want to start with a few of mine :)


 


The early days when my Aunt Marg made sure I got tickets to the open practices during the Christmas break.  My dad dropping my girlfriends and I off at the "Aud" on his way to work and the giggles that escaped us as we found our way to the best seats in the house.  Those seats were not necessarily where you could see the ice the best, but rather closest to the gate and walkway to the dressing room.  It was always an adventure to wait after the games and practices to see our favorites come out and get pictures or autographs.  How many times we waited for Danny Gare!  OMG, I think back then I could have been classified as a stalker : )   No matter where the man went, if it was publicized I was there!  How many autographs and pictures did one need?  I just never got my fill.  It was common knowledge that he was my favorite, and to this day I still get razzed about it. The scrapbook my friends made so many years ago still has its place in my closet.  I can't bring myself to throw it away.  I laugh and/or cry each and every time I look at it.  Oh how sweet and innocent we all were back then.


                                                                                


 


 


 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may have been "sweet" way back when, but...never Innocent!  :)