Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What a day

Ever have one of those days where you feel like you worked, worked, and worked, yet when it was all said and done you feel like you got nothing done?


I had a day like that today and I am absolutely exhausted!  My brain is fried and my body feels like it was hit by a truck.  I work at a desk for the most part so it's not like I was lifting heavy boxes, or running heavy machinery, but I am pooped out.


I love my job and have been there for 13+ years.  Really not a long time but in this day and age it really is a long time.  I read someplace the average nowadays is about 10 years.  I've survived many downsizes and re-orgs along the way.  I have that GUT feeling though.  You know the one.  The one that tells you something is up.  Lots of closed doors, the heavy feeling in the air.  The unsure hello's etc.  This has been in the 'air' for a few weeks and I really feel like something is about to come down.  Will it effect me?  I don't know, I'd like to be positive and think not, but one is always at 'risk'.   I guess that added stress is what has me so beat tonight.  Keeping this low key as I just don't have the brain power.  I want to have a warm cup of tea, wrap up in a no thought chat or movie and go to bed early.


                                          


                                                     SLEEP WELL ALL!

No comments: