Thursday, January 10, 2008

~ Looking For ~

         DsDesignsLookingformyboys.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Ok, I'm looking for my boys, has anyone seen them?  They use to be a threat in the NHL.  They use to score goals.  They use to give 110% in every game, every shift.  Where the hell are they?  It's with regret I say my boys are on a downward spiral.  They've now lost 8 games in row.  EIGHT!?!?!  Sure, they got a point here or there by staying in games and going to OT or to the Shoot out, but they are freaking losing!!   Goal posts seem to be 3 feet in diameter as we've hit more of them then I care to admit.  Open nets?  Sticks must be made of rubber as we are shooting wide.  Passes?  I don't know, we can't seem to locate our other players on the ice as we are giving the puck to the opposing team. 

 

No one is making excuses really.  They are talking the talk, but for some reason the walk is not coming as easily.  I could grab at a number of things that are causing this, but that would only sound like excuses.  I'm aggravated - probably not as much as the players, but shit!  At this rate we will not be making the playoffs.  Lots of hockey left to play but the hole is getting deeper and deeper every day.  Can they climb out of it?  Can they go on a run and get back into the thick of things?  Can or will their confidence come back?   I don't know but I sure as hell hope so!!!   Can ya give a shout out maybe?  LOL  Anything at this point will be welcome.

 

Some good news :)  Y'all know about the artist guilds and the fact that some require you to purchase a license to use their work.  Of course, not everyone follows this rule, but since my troll seems to be on my journal like white on rice to make sure I follow it, I do.  There are rules you have to follow, and you have to put the artist information along with your license number on the tags you make.  Some of the guilds have lotto's and contests.  After several months, I finally won some freebies.  YEAH!!!  Some of the ones that I won are not necessarily one's I'd purchase, but what the hell it won't stop me from using them.   LOL  Be ready ::grin:: 

 

Hugs

~d

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy you won...YaY!!  Freebies sure are nice!  

tc hun, Bethe


Anonymous said...

8 in a row?? OUCH!!!... You have to pay for the graphics, to use them? Display them? Copy them? I am curious as to how this works, please let me know when you have a chance. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Donna, sorry your boys are'nt doing well, congrats on winning, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna - sorry Your Boys aren't performing so well. I know how you feel cos I'm  a footie babe (soccer) and my boys were on a downward spiral before the Festive Season but recently they've remembered  that the idea of the game is to kick a ball into a net and score more goals than the other guys wearing different colours to themselves ;)

Congrats on your win and looking forward to seeing some 'interesting' designs

Anonymous said...

congrats on winning some free stuff!  free is always good.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the freebies!!

Sorry about your boys ......go Donna's team

Anonymous said...

i love anything you make but i wish your troll would evaporate. So sorry that your boys are not doing well. I bet if they had you go to them and tell them what you think, they'd shape up.
Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the boys.....I can't wait to see the new ones....looking forward to it.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your boys...and you still have that troll? Good gosh, I'd thought they go away. Maybe soon. And I'm looking forward to your new stuff.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy.....WTG Donna.........

Hmmmmmmmmmm trolls & boys......... I thought i saw a boat bobbing around on the Atlantic horizon the other day ............got the old binoculars out and yep...... low and behold there was a group of guys hanging an old hag over the edge....... i thought to myself they must have got the time of year wrong....and didn't they bob apples at Halloween ???      :o))

Take care
hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna,
   Congrats on the win! Looking forward to seeing them. Sorry about the boys. Our local boys here are in the same boat. We just can't seem to get out of this slump. Hope you have a great weekend.  Jean

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to what you will spoil us with next. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna. I've no idea what's what with the game or tags but I hope you find the boys and sort them out and keep producing brill pics. Well done on freebies. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

Shame on those boys, but you know, boys will be boys.  Oh, but wait!  There's nothing wrong for sometimes cheering on the underdog!!!!

Congrats of the freebies!

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))I am sorry about the boys loosing so bad.I hope they will win soon.Congrats on winning.Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine who designs tags had a troll who did the same thing to her. Watched her like a hawk she didn't know that some had to be purchased as they were shared with her through a group tube. Everyone says that popeyewong is a free one I've seen a lot of his stuff used lately.
Sorry about your team. They have had some problems.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

LMAO@ like white on rice....
Glad you won some freebies...

Hope your boys come back with a bang!!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

I'll have to email ya what's going on now about copyrights.  Crazy!
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

Well, your boys might not be on a winning streak, but at least you are. Well done on your win.
Hope they get back in their stride.  Soon.
Have a good weekend.
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

So sorry the boys are on a downward spiral...wishing it could change.  Sorry you still have that troll following you...   That was good news for you.   I am ready...and grinning too!!!
hugs and love

Anonymous said...

No I havent seen your boys otherwise Id give them a talking to ,lol ,well done getting some freebys .will look forward to see what you do with them .love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Good for you winning a prize hope your boys can manage a win for you soon.
Debbie
xxx