Sunday, January 13, 2008

~ Sunday Upsets ~

   DsDesignsSundayUpsets.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Today was spent pretty much lounging and watching football.  I had a few errands to take care of, but mostly it was a good day to veg and prepare for work this coming week.  I had the house to myself and it was awesome!  I had my feet on the table, laid on the couch.  :::giggle:::  I ate what I wanted, when I wanted.  I will probably regret that tomorrow.  LOL

 

Today was full of upsets.  Two of the top teams got knocked out of the playoffs.  While Peyton Manning and his Colts got sent home by the Chargers, his little brother Eli helped carry the Giants to beat the Cowboys.  Both shocking upsets to most.  Not here tho, the poll you all took had NY over Dallas.  At one point it was almost 2-1, but I think it ended much closer.  So congrats to the winners both on the field and here in JLand.  Next week will be the conference championships and the winners there will go on for the big prize. 

 

Winners this weekend

Green Bay

New England

San Diego

NY Giants

 

How'd you do?  Can anyone beat New England?  Be ready with your picks come Friday.

 

I have a few journals to get to........  so I will cut this short.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

 

Hugs

~d

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not do very good picking teams ....I picked Dallas to win

Anonymous said...

SAN DIEGO!!!  Cowboys stink.  Can't wait to watch that sexy Brady next week!!!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Jessica dumps Romo within the month.

Anonymous said...

I picked them all spot on but so happy for MY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

glad u had fun lounging and watching football

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day!!!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Eh, I was 50/50 this week. Whic means I'm 6 for 8 overall.  Not bad.  :)

Bridgett

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna, I hope some of the teams you wanted to win did, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for next week!  That will be more like the superbowl here... I fully expect Green Bay to win... but Hubby doesn't!  SHould be fun!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I keep putting evil curses on the Pats and they keep winning!  Damn.  It worked on the Cowvoys though...  :)

xxxxx
Russ

Anonymous said...

i have no idea who is who anymore but i enjoyed reading about it anyway. Sounds like you had an awesome Sunday. Good for you. LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

I am truly SHOCKED over the colts losing - that just stunned the life out of me...I am so thrilled for the giants...what a great win for them!!!
this whole season was a season of upsets...unreal!!!
Peace--Ellie

Anonymous said...

well sorry dallas.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes those lazy days are the best! Hope you have a wonderful Monday. -Missy

Anonymous said...

An upset right here too!  Who knew I could pick all four as winners?  LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

wohoooo i got them right, lol. sounds like you had a great relaxing day. ((((((((hugs))))))
Love ya,
Cindy xoxo

Anonymous said...

I didn't pick this weekend!  I didn't even watch a minute of football either.  But boy did I veg yesterday!
Traci

Anonymous said...

I like the eat what you want part. lol And I must be an odd ball, because there was no football on my tv this weekend.

Have a great week.....Brenda

Anonymous said...

I was 3-1....(dallas was my loss)....Tony was 1-3

I love those kind of weekends....

Michele

Anonymous said...

We didn't get to see any of the games this weekend as we planned to do.  Glad you had the the house to yourself..I get that once in a great moon...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I got New England! Can't someone BEAT them PLEASE!!!

I had picked Seattle because it's the home team but kinda knew Green Bay would win. HOLY SNOW!!! Seahawks aren't used to that!!

Well I wanted the colts to win but with the way they played yesterday I think the chargers have more of a chance to maybe beat the Pats. GO CHARGERS!!!

I picked Dallas but so glad New York Won!! Go Eli!

Can't wait for next weekend.
Have A Great Week!

Anonymous said...

I ticked the first choice in each selection ,so I cant tell lol lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

My daugther is in love with Peyton so she was so upset they lost!!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm not into sports at all....but if all that eating goes with it, I might be persuaded!  lol   NOT!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Glad you had time to relax Donna........... hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

My boys lost and I am still butt hurt over it LMAO.

I hate the Giants :)~