Tuesday, May 6, 2008

~ Meet Clancy ~

        DsDesignsClancy.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan


LOL  You may remember me talking about the dog upstairs wagging his tail and hitting the floor.  Sometimes it sounds as though someone is at my door.  On Sunday I was sitting out back with my camera to get pictures of the birds on the feeder from a different angle.  It took some time but they did come.  That is before my neighbors got home and Clancy came out to do his business.  As he ran back towards me I had to snap the picture.  I didn't realize right away that his tongue was out, but thought it was priceless.   Sooooooooooo meet Clancy......

 

I got another picture of Jay on the feeder.  I like the blurred background of the trees behind my yard.  It adds something.  Don't ask me what.. LOL  The cylinder of food is slowly getting a shape.  I can thank the squirrels for that.  PIGS!!!

 

DsDesignsBlueJay1.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan

 

All else is good here... and I hope everyone is doing good.   If you haven't taken the poll I do so hope you'll play along.  Let's try to get over 50 votes, out do the first one :)

 

Hugs

~d

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clancy is so cute!!!  :)

Anonymous said...

Clancy is sooooo cute!  You take such wonderful pictures Donna.  Have a happy tomorrow.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Clancy 'ran',LOL-he looks like he  would 'roll'
He is a cutie though.
Love the blue jay.
connie

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!!

Thanks for sharing...

Hope your having a good week

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

Clancy looks like he doesn't miss any meals.  LOL  Very cute.

Anonymous said...

You have become quite the photographer!  Fabulous,  Donna!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

AWWW ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

You are qutie the photoggrapher ....thank you for sharing these pictures

Anonymous said...

Clancy is a little hefty isn't he?  So cute.  You take awesome pictures Donna.  Love them both.  Have a good hump day.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great pics.

Anonymous said...

Clancy is very cute, I love the photo of the Blue Jay. Helen

Anonymous said...

Donna Clancy is lovely laughed at him poking his tongue out at you :o) and it is a great picture of the Jay ~ glad everything is good with you ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi Clancy! Aren't you cute! Stopsticking your tngue out at auntie Donna! I love the blue jay too, he's gorgeous! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

That's Clancy.  Running?  LOL!  Beautiful dog.  I like the background for the bird picture too.  Makes you look right at the subject matter.  

Anonymous said...

clancy is a cutie.  seems like you are really enjoying the birdfeeder.  you are certainly getting some wonderful pix.
gina

Anonymous said...

great picture lol it is priceless
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Clancy looks adorable!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Check out ol' Clancy. Gorgeous doggie and great pic!
What a pretty bird on your bird feeder. You have such a gift with your photographs.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Donna.
Are you sure Clancy hadn't just eaten a squirrel.!!!!
Enjoy what's left of the week.
Hugs
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

clancy with his tongue out is priceless : )  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Clancy is adorable, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

lol clancy's a cute hound dog i believe thats what he is.
I still want a blue jay..donna catch me one and fedex it to me please thank you i will be waiting by my mail box lol

Anonymous said...

Wow, how did I miss this...Clancy is so adorable...loved seeing your photos...always  joy!!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Aww Clancy is adorable. Great shot of him too. Perfect with his tongue hanging out, too cute ;) Glad all is well and it sounds like the weather is getting nicer for you hun. I love the bird at the bird feeder pic too. Another awesome show. Take care hun. Have a good night. Its almost the weekend woohoo, lol. ttys xo, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hi Clancy!
Hi Jay!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww what a cutie...... no wonder it sounded like banging on your door....that is one well fed dog....lol

Jayne

Anonymous said...

Fab piccies :o)  Thanks for sharing them x

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Both pictures are great!  Linda

Anonymous said...

HI Clancy!!!  LOL.
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h