Tuesday, October 2, 2007

~ Guess What ~

I did not forget............ how could I???????   Ste....  I saw this and laughed my ass off...   Maybe I am just tired... sick... or both!?!?!  I just couldn't resist.   Do know I am sending you the best wishes for your day... I hope all your dreams and wishes come true.   You are a helluva friend and I am so glad you are part of my life.   Happy Birthday Baby!

Lurve ya!!

xxxxx

 

 

Stop by and wish Ste a Happy Birthday, will ya?    <-- click to leave him good wishes, thanks!

 
         

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is is Ste's birthday?!  And him so sick.  Poor baby.
Traci

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just got high speed, couldn't get it in the country until now! First time I have got to watch a video on the journals. Cute! Have a wonderful week, Janie

Anonymous said...

That Ste is a NUT!!!!  Happy Days to him!

Anonymous said...

Hi D,
Thank you sooo much for this, it's hilarious.
I love the Snoopy one best.
Hope you're well love to you and the family.
Pat   x x x

Anonymous said...

Poor Stevie ..him not being well on his birthday.   I bet your video cheered him up.  This was magical.
Well done Donna.


Jeanie  xxx

Anonymous said...

LMAO...tHIS IS WICKED!! tHANKS SOOO MUCH d!! Oops....I screwed up my capitals..lol! Thanks soo much babes..Love ya! xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

You are right!  This video was a hoot!  Happy Birthday Ste!
Sam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Very cute, funny, entertaining, HAPPY video!  Off to say belated wishes to Ste.

Anonymous said...

OMG you put a lot of work into this
I love every bit of it.And the mouse spitting on the candle,LMAO
(BTW-tried to find the trolls comment-it musta dissapeared?)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna that video ,is priceless he will love it ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Way too cute, D!   I was howling at some of it.  Happy Birthday to Ste!   Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

I lurved the vid, I have said Happy Birthday to him........Gaz xx