Saturday, October 6, 2007

~ Out of the Gate ~

DsDesignsGame2.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan


......0-2, and I am not real thrilled right now.   The boys played much better in then the first game.  Spacek again shot from near the blue line and it hit the back of the net.  Last year he had 6 goals all season, this year he already has 2.  The period ended 1-0 in our favor.  I'm not sure what happened in the second, they played off and on.  The Isles got one and then Miller held his own.  Making some unbelievable saves, only to be outdone by DiPietro.  Dipietro was a wall.  The boys had some great scoring chances but he shut the door.  The third started out tied at 1, but it didn't last long.  The Isles scored about 2 minutes in and then again about 10 minutes in.  The boys hustled, they played hard.   They pretty much controlled the last half, but couldn't get the puck past the goalie.  That is until about 15 minutes in, Hecht scored and made it a game.  Fast & furious the boys tried, Miller left the net on two occasions to give us the extra attacker but it didn't help.  The final horn went and it was over.  Playing better defensively for the most part but the boys came up short.  Out of the gate 0-2.  GRRRRRR  They have a break now for a few days.  Regroup and get on a roll boys! 

 

It's been a long day and believe or don't I am ready for bed.  Hope everyone had a great Saturday!

 

Hugs

~d


Tags: ,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am sorry your boys lost ....I think you need to apply for the coaching job!!

Hugs

Mari

Anonymous said...

At least my KU Jayhawks beat state rival K-State (Silo Tech).  Beyond that every baseball team I rooted for lost.  :(

Russ

Anonymous said...

rest and regroup boys and come back and win. ((((((hugs))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Next poll you put up ... I'm voting 'no' they won't win.  I'm going to try reverse psychology on them!  Sorry they lost, but hey, we all know you enjoy watching the game anyway.  ;)

Anonymous said...

Im sorry they lost hun :( I would be so bummed too :( I am crossing my fingers hard that they win the next one. Come on boys u can do it!!! Hope all else is well dear. Sorry agian as i said i havent been around in a while. I wanted to ty for the sweet get well wishes. Im doing much better than godk. Not 100% but better. I go to the doc tomm. Hopefully this cyst has gone down some and will go away. Btw always praying for ur sis hun. Take care sweety, ttys! *hugs, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Aww sorry they lost, D. Maybe next time, eh?
I know you posted this yesterday, but what can I say? I'm slow.

And thanks so much for welcoming Dan to J~Land. He was so excited to actually get comments from people, lol. I'll teach him how to get around (in J~Land that is... hehe)

Happy Sunday! Hope all is well.
Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

i have my fingers pernamently crossed for your boys...always. So sorry they lost. I hope your Sunday was a good one.
Love you
lj

Anonymous said...

So sorry they lost Donna ,better luck next time,sleep well  ...love Jan xx