Saturday, March 22, 2008

~ Tag Request - Gorjuss Farm ~

     DsDesignsGorjussFarmlori.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Expires 3/24 at noon EST

any requests after that time will be ignored.

 



If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me and is a legitimate address.. if there is no email address you will get no tag.  Three strikes and you're out. AOL users need not leave an email unless you want it sent someplace else.

 


Do not alter tags. Remember to always save as a .gif file unless stated otherwise.  Resizing graphics without the proper program can and will distort the images.  Saving incorrectly and resizing is considered altering.  I appreciate you respecting my work as well as all tagger's.   Please do not rename files.

 

Using tags in AOL journals will need an outside storage such as Photobucket to keep animation.  Please see Animation Entry for help.

 

Limit 1. 

 

Graphics are to be used forpersonal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit.



 

Thank you for following these terms, and I am so sorry if this comes across as harsh.  Not my intent, but this is suppose to be fun for me too :) 

 

hugs

~d

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

one for me please babe with Marinathank you hun

Anonymous said...

Oh, you probably knew I'd have to have one of those.  ;o)  -  Barbara, please.  

Anonymous said...

Please may i have one with Lorna on it thank you xxxx


its beautiful xxxx


Lorna

Anonymous said...

how cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute, plz one for Darlene.. tysvm!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT a NEAT IDEA!!!  Since we rescued our 'special kitties' from a barn on a deserted farm, I would love to have one of these tags, please.

NAME:
Lois B

Thanks so very much!

HAPPY EASTER!

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))May I have one with Amanda?THank you and I hope you all have a Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

May I please have this tag?

Beckie

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Love this tag ..may I please have the following name

( Tara Leigh )  Thank you kindly

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute, little farm girl.  I've been playing today.  Nothing that moves though...lol.  I'll get there.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Awwww......would love to be on a farm right now.
May I please have one with Maria? Thanks in advance.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

LOL love it............... could i get Lor on it please

Thank you

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this tag. May  I pleas have one with Angel on it?
Thank you so much =)

Anonymous said...

Great tag! May i have 1 with Carolyn?
TY Donna   :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!

May I please have this for:

Wendy

Ty so much
Blessings,
wendy

Anonymous said...

I love this Donna, I love old barns and I adore the Gorjuss tags! Could I have Jeannette on it please? Thanks. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Life on the Farm, is really something. I lived on a Farm as a little Girl, I had my favorite Chicken, played in the  Barn ....just had lots of fun.

Please make ione for me with Ulla.

Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

That's where we're headed tomorrow for Easter to see all the new babies. Pray we have some decent weather for me to drag my grandson around in.
I would love one of those tagged with Chrissie plz. Thank you in advance and you don't have to be so quick about the return.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Could I please have this with Becky? It's adorable as usual.
Hugs and Happy Easter

Anonymous said...

I would love this Gorjuss Farm please
Thanks
Linda/llbrown247

Anonymous said...

lovely.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

As a country girl and  lover of Suzanne Woolcott art I would like to request one with Susie please
TY :)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!  Could I have one please?

thank you,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

May I please have this gorjuss tag with the name

Olga

Thank you for offering.

Olga
ancameister@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please one with Joyce...this is so cute!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you for the "country" one.....you know I would love to have this.

Thanx

Michele

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute--absolutely adorable! I would love to have one with Carolina on it-ty so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

One with Sunny please.

thank you

Anonymous said...

May I have this one with Autumn, please?
She'll love the kitty cat.  :)

Thanks, Donna!

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

May I have one please
TYVM

Mary

Anonymous said...

Linda please?

Anonymous said...

May I have one of these please with the name Stephanie on it.
Thank you so much!!! Very Cute!!
Stephanie B.

Anonymous said...

sooo cute!can i have it w name Lorraine please and ty!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it. Picked up and saved Thank You :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww thats really pretty hun Love Lainey xxx