Thursday, March 20, 2008

~ Tag Request - Walk in the Rain - SAC ~

    DsDesignsWalkintheRainmarina.gif picture by 55hockeyfan





Expires 3/22 at noon EST

any requests after that time will be ignored.

 



If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me and is a legitimate address.. if there is no email address you will get no tag.  Three strikes and you're out. AOL users need not leave an email unless you want it sent someplace else.

 


Do not alter tags. Remember to always save as a .gif file unless stated otherwise.  Resizing graphics without the proper program can and will distort the images.  Saving incorrectly and resizing is considered altering.  I appreciate you respecting my work as well as all tagger's.   Please do not rename files.

 

Using tags in AOL journals will need an outside storage such as Photobucket to keep animation.  Please see Animation Entry for help.

 

Limit 1. 

 

Graphics are to be used forpersonal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit.



 

Thank you for following these terms, and I am so sorry if this comes across as harsh.  Not my intent, but this is suppose to be fun for me too :) 

 

hugs

~d

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO SEEEEEEEEXY!!  PLEASE ONE FOR DARLENE HON!!  TYSM

Anonymous said...

VERY  hot!!! Wow!
Dana Please?

TY!!!

Anonymous said...

Pheeeewwww ~ Now I have a fever!!  Nothing like being in your jammies all day to get you all sexified : )   Of course, me likes...& of course I request.  Dang girl!

hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Great Tag! May i have 1 with Carolyn?
TY Donna  :)

Anonymous said...

Really nice Donna.  I love the sentiment.  Welcome back...grin.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great tag Donna ...may I please have the following name

( Tara Leigh )  Thank you kindly

Have a great Friday

Anonymous said...

Poppen please and ty

Anonymous said...

tag 4 me please~Melissa

Anonymous said...

WooHooo! *D  :)
Great Rain Creation!
Please I would like one with:
Debra
U R Appreciated:)
Deb

Anonymous said...

This one is right down my ally!  Will you please make me one?  Thanks. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Fantastic tag!

May I please have this for:

Wendy

Ty Donna
Blessings,
wendy

Anonymous said...

Please tag me

Linda

Thanks !

Anonymous said...

wow this is so cool..........Carolina please....I love it!

Anonymous said...

may i have this with Lisa? LOVE IT!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That is sooooooooooo hott!!! I love it Donna. Thank You so much. How did you know that this is one of my favorite gifs.? LOVE YOU GIRL< YOU ROCK!!!
HUgs, Marina

Anonymous said...

Very sexy! May I have this w/ Jessica Lynn if it will fit please Donna, thank you!
- Jess

Anonymous said...

very nice

Anonymous said...

Can I have this please.. Its raining here........................................Johnmichael

Anonymous said...

So some people are smart enough to make their journals all cute graphicy, but not smart enough to send an open, accessable email addy? ;-0, I say they don't deserve the tag, but we've already discussed you are nicer than I am.
~Mary

Anonymous said...

Boy, it is a lil more than just walking in the rain.....lol
May I please have a tag with Maria? Thanks a million!.....and please let it rain....LOL

Anonymous said...

oh I like this one.  nice job!

May I please have one with Promise on it (I AM paying attention to the expiration dates finally!)

Thanks...
luv,
Promise

Anonymous said...

Great tag would love one with the name Pamm...hope you have a great Easter!!! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

WOW that's brilliant hun!! xxx

Anonymous said...

I've missed some awesome graphics I see =(

*Kicking the flu to the curb*

See what all i missed out on...

Your graphics are amazing Donna, really!

Hugs
Terri