Sunday, September 11, 2005

1-0 Yeah Baby!

                 


 


Well, the pictures of the campers didn't come out as I had hoped, lost all perspective of what was going on.  But I did get this picture from the road.  Anyone familiar with the stadium will know the touch ups I did, but I couldn't resist I am still trying to learn the program and I need to practice!!  LOL  


I won't brag on the game today, because 5 field goals is not going to win many games, but it was nice to see a win and some great ball!  A few upsets today which were interesting to say the least.  My niece picked on her card based on the cities she liked.  Everyone in the pool laughed at her and go figure she is so far ahead with her number of wins no one can catch her this week.  I say, bring it on!  


I ended up going to my sisters for a wonderful turkey dinner and the game, YUM!  And interesting enough sister and bro in law were at a wedding on Friday.  The grooms bestman was none other then Brian Daboll.  For those of don't know who that is, he is the wide receiver coach for the New England Patriots.  Needless to say brother in law is in heaven as he has pictures of himself wearing not 1, but 3 Super Bowl rings!  Pictures to follow for sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I was at work during the game, but I was listening to it on the radio in the office when I didn't have any customers.  I was impressed by Losman!  He looked like he could have been the Bills running back.  His first touchdown pass was to a eligible receiving offensive lineman (Peters), that was wierd!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was different, but he did play tight end before and went into the draft originally as TE. :)