Saturday, September 17, 2005

OMG! I am addicted!

Good morning!  It is still morning isn't it?  My son got home from work at about 11pm last evening and was dragging his tail.  He was off to bed but asked if I could make sure he was up early, he was helping out at work and needed to be there at 8ish.  So of course, being the nightmare I am ::giggle:: I set my alarm to make sure he was up.  At 6:45 the alarm went off and I got up, he didn't.  I decided to play on the computer a bit and try again in a few minutes.  Well, that was it, game over, I, AM!  I opened a few programs and started working.  After I got the first one done, I looked on my computer and started grabbing pictures with water and feverishly practiced.  I have always wanted to get pictures to do this.  I've seen them for years and always thought it would be extremely hard, time consuming, and very confusing.  To my delight, it wasn't.  


Here are the three I did this morning.  The ship was the first one and is a graphic I grabbed off the net along with the directions.  The sunset is a picture of mine I took a few years back, and lastly Niagara Falls.  The falls I added some effects and removed the buildings across the river.       


                                                


 


Oh, yes I did finally get my son to wake up and he did leave on time!  LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

    cool!
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

These really are great.  You have discovered a talent here, I think!
Sam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h