Sunday, September 11, 2005

My 7's.......... been tagged

                           


Ok, I've been tagged by Psychfun , it's my pleasure :)  I've seen this around and around so it might be tough to come up with 7 new folks, but I'll do my best.  


Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:  Or hope to :)
1. Take an Alaskan cruise
2. See my son fall in love
3. See my son marry
4. Be a grandma - did I say that?
5. Get to Nova Scotia
6. Help as many people as I can
7. Volunteer for some great cause

Seven Things I Can Do:

1. Cook a mean dinner
2. Help family with their computer issues
3. Laugh at myself
4. Admit my mistakes
5. Love unconditionally
6. Attract the wierdest souls in the world
7. A great listener

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. I am definitely a 'clutz' when it comes to my car
2. I'm horrible at any craft type things
3. Forget math without assistance
4. Change past mistakes
5. Take away the hurt of others no matter how hard I try
6. Can't give blood ever, and I hate that I can't
7. Give my son/family all that they need/want

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:
1. Eyes, they are the window to the soul
2. A good sense of humor
3. Being a gentleman
4. I'd be lying if I did not include some type of physical attraction/good looks
5. Accepting me for me
6. Enjoying family and friends
7. Honesty

Seven Things I Say Most Often:


1. Hey Babe

2. Absolutely
3. Bite Me
4. Love you
5. I don't wike cwams (at least this summer)
6. How can I help?
7. Hellooooo?!

Seven Celebrity Crushes:

1. Mel Gibson
2. Kevin Costner
3. Nicolas Cage
4. 
5. 
6. 
7.
I know there has to be more, but I'm drawing a blank



Seven people I want to do this:

1. Liz  


2. Gullspirit


3. Upseted


4. Louie0768


5. Mvelasquezp


6.Azlindalou


7.


I give..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bite me - that is one of my favs - and dang i love that pink panther!

Anonymous said...

these are good, Love you pink panther.

Derek

Anonymous said...

Okay, Nicholas Cage has ALWAYS been on my list, and my sisters give me a hard time about it.  I'm glad to find another fan.  That and the Bills...I think you and I might get along!  And I don't do crafts and I don't give blood.  Okay, and "Bite me."
Tina

Anonymous said...

Looking back on my own crush list I think I should have left a few blank like you (gone off them now) Loved your answers. Great fun!
Tilly
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/