Saturday, September 3, 2005

Not much into writing............

           


I'm in a little better mood today, I apologize to those I may have offended with my words of disgust.  It was a rough week, and I think maybe I just watched too much coverage of Katrina and it got the better of me.  My words of disgust did, however, come from my heart.  I am glad to see that help did arrive and folks are being moved out of those horrendous conditions.  Rebuilding of their life will be hell, and my thoughts and prayers go out to them.  


I feel guilty about my weekend plans with all that has happened.  I have friends coming in tomorrow for dinner and a 'sleep over' then we head out to Niagara Falls and the Beach Boys concert.  This has been planned for almost two months and we are all looking forward to it.  It's supposed to be a nice sunny Sept day.  Not too hot, perfect for an outdoor concert.  Of course I will have camera in tow and will get some pictures of the sights.   


This is a short entry-I'm in a better mood, but still not in much of a mood to write.  Making my 'tour' of my daily journals tells me everyone is pretty quiet these days.  I do hope everyone is doing well. 

No comments: