Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Still at it

Well, were do I start?!  Should I just tell you now everyone in my household is ready to kill me.  I've been sitting at this computer for most of my free time playing with the programs I've got.  I am so addicted!  I find myself here and the next thing I know everyone is saying 'good night.'  No one really cares that I am 'hogging' the computer.  Hehehe it is mine :)  I do think they get tired of me saying, 'OMG, look at this, look how this is, look, look, look.'  Next thing I invest in is a BIG SCREEN monitor so they don't have to keep getting up to see, because you know I don't take no for an answer.  


After work tonight I will give you one guess where I spent my time.  The dealership for cripes sake!  Again, my dummy lights came on.  This time my check engine.  This makes it 4 times in less than two months.  This morning my car gave me a bit of trouble starting and it is less than 3 years old!  Needless to say I would be TOS'd if I wrote what went through my mind.  I was nice to guy and he did get me in right away.  I know he felt bad as it was the same guy from last time.  He had to hear it then and didn't think it would help any if I went at it again.  It ended up being some sensor and they replaced it which seemed to take care of the issue, for now!  It better be forever!!!  He left the work order open in case there is more and I will be calling him Saturday to let him know how things are.  Keep your fingers crossed!  I need some good karma.  


Folks, its been late every night this week and I think I need to be in bed before midnight!  So I'm off ............                                                                                   


                                   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I hope I don't have any problems when I get my car. (I know I will though).  How do you make the graphics?
Good Karma, Good Karma!

Anonymous said...

Snap. I'm having amazing problems with my car. The sort only a relatively new one can get. By the looks on the mechanics faces I can tell the bill is going to be massive! Hope yours is sorted soon.
Tilly
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/