Friday, September 9, 2005

Are you ready for some football???

                                     


Well, the 'real' season started last evening at the 'Pats' are off to a 1-0 start.  Being an AFC girl, and not from the New England area, I wasn't all that thrilled with that.  Sure, they are a good team, but I hate to see them win :)  Our season starts at home on Sunday against Houston.  Not a bad opponent for JP's first 'real' start.  I hope he gets rid of the jitters quickly!  I am planning to drive by Rich Stadium tomorrow evening and get some pictures of the early tailgaters.  I am anticipating the crowd to be excited and full of energy.  I won't be at the game, but rest assured I will be in front of my TV all afternoon watching as many games as I can get away with.  Yeap, I'm a jock at heart!  LOL          


                    


Friends will be coming in town for the game and we will be doing dinner on Saturday night.  A little 'pre game' partying to say the least.  I probably won't be keeping scores or track of the games on here as much as I will with hockey but know I am paying attention.  So do comment, who is your favorite team?  What are your predictions at this point?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am a Bills fan, too!  I live too far to make it past Rich stadium more than once a year, though.  Oh, and that is one good looking jock in that picture! :-)
Tina

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the season has started, but I have to work Sunday (the whole day), so i'm going to miss the game.  You know whats worse, if I tape it, someone will come in and say oh...the bills they won/lost, and that will ruin the surprise.

The Bills still have a solid defense, but that won't matter if Losman doesn't get the time he needs from the offensive line.  I just hope he wasn't affected by Bledsoe (now just stand in the pocket, stand in the pocket), he was just asking to be hit.  I say the Bills will go 9-7 again.  I'm hoping that i'm wrong, if only they could beat the Patriots.