Friday, September 23, 2005

Trying again........

                        


Trying this again.  Last night I tried 3 times to do an entry, and it is very apparent that it did not take.  It was raining at my house, off and on, but nothing drastic.  Other parts of town, well they were not as lucky and it stormed a bit.  A few branches down, power outages, cable outages, and obviously it affected my cable connection.  Timing is everything in life!  


I can't even remember what I was writing.  Nothing of grave importance, but it was frustrating just the same.  I usually do my typing in mail and then copy and paste it into the entry.  Using mail I have the spell check option, but if I lose my connection and that mail has not been saved, POOF!  I've tried using word, but it doesn't paste right and then I spend so much time fixing the format.   


This has been a busy week.  Yeap, busy playing in the new programs.  Maybe some of you noticed the graphics changing a bit, and several now have a tag- D's Designs, those would be mine.  Either pictures I took, or graphics that I found that I edited and created different perspectives.   I've decided that I really have a passion for it, and I've become a sponge.  I want to learn as much as I possibly can, and do as many as time will allow.  I just have to learn to be patient and careful.  I can have an addictive personality and something like this could cause me to lose sleep, something I don't react well to.   


I want to send prayers and good thoughts to those folks down south.  I can't believe another huge hurricane is on the verge of making landfall. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

    Cool graphics. You are definately getting better with each entry.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

The mail thing is a good tip. I normally do it in word but its a nightmare to get rid of the code. I'll do it in mail now and pray it doesn't go poof!
Tilly x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

Apparently alerts were down today as I didn't get any  :(
Thank you for the wonderful comments, I appreciate them.
If you use mail, try and remember to save as 'send later,' you will have to address it to yourself, but at least then it is there, or some of it anyway.  I will be doing that for each entry now, no matter how long it will be.