Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Seasons

The seasons of my life...


Springing into my life.. ever so soft and sweetly


Never asking why or how... you have become a friend


Rare in heart and soul...


you washed away sadness with the rain...


the sparkle of the sun fills my eyes to make them dance


The moon.. glows.. and casts an aura around me.. that makes me know you are present


Looking to the sky, I see what you see and know... in my heart you are with me Beating with my heart like a song


Leaves changing...


adding beauty.. growing in heart soul


learning to care.. no matter how far or near


As the snow falls..


hibernating.. but never leaving..


never failing to be there when you are needed


Making life warmer than I've ever known


Spring again...


and you are still there.. here... with me


No strings.. no expectations.. just to share and share alike


Gently caressing my heart with words of wisdom


So rare is such a friendship..


so lucky I am to have found you..... or you finding me


You make the seasons of my life


something special...


something unique..


and my definition of a best friend..


YOU!


d


           


 


P.S. I've been collecting graphics lately, and I'm not sure where I got this one.  If it's yours, let me know and I will gladly give credit :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice poem.  I really like the thought it expresses about friendship.  Thanks for the graphics you sent me.  I used one of them in my post last night.  It was a nice touch to the entry, I thought.
Sam