Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Answers to those questions :)

                                           


 



Well, this wasn't too bad.  I was worried I would get no questions, y'all had some good ones and I hope you're satisfied with the answers.  Thanks for asking!     


deveil



1.  Do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely!  There is nothing like it until you experience it, even if it isn't the 'love' you had hoped for.



2.  What is your greatest accomplishment?
My son!  Without a doubt :)  Raising him by myself and seeing how well he turned out.  I know I am not the only force that helped with that, but I am taking credit for some of it.



3.  What legacy about yourself would like like to live on through your childen?
Yikes!  I've thought and thought about this.  I just hope my son will live a good life, be happy, and be kind!  



jeroldssis


1)What was the worst day of your life? The day I was diagnosed with being sick, very sick.  Been in good health for 13 years- no worries :) (You will probably find an entry down the road about this, but at this point in time it is not appropriate to write about it, sorry)



2) what person have you hurt the most in your life and how? (tought one, I know)
Long story on that one, but I have to say my son and it was a little white lie.  We've both come to terms with it, but I know it hurt him.



3) What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Running up the stairs at work to use the ladies room.  My heel caught my skirt, I landed face first on the stairs.  When I stood up my skirt was around my knees.  Thank God I had a slip on!  



my3gifts


1. If you had one thing in this life you could redo, what would it be and why. (yes I know 2 questions in one! LOL) I could actually have a list here :)  But I would have to say I'd have gone to college.  I always said I would go back and never did :(  Life got to hectic and now I'm too tired.


2. Have you ever lived outside of the country and if so, where? No


3. If you could retire today, what would you like to do? I would love to go back to school, or teach computer classes for those that need it.  



cinisoul


1: Are you a Buffalo Bills fan? ABSOLUTELY!!!  A bigger Sabres fan though- if you couldn't tell by the name of the journal :)



2:  Have you ever said anything that you meant with good intentions and it came out wrong or offended someone in someway? (I have)
Yes.  I sometimes I open my mouth and then wear the size 7.



3: How did you come to the decision of creating your Journal?
I use to journal in books, long ago.  When things changed in June and I had some time I decided to try it here.  I have to say I love it and have read some beautiful journals that keep me inspired.

No comments: