Sunday, August 28, 2005

The day after.........

I'm having a tough time getting moving this morning.  Doesn't seem to matter how many cups of coffee I have, it isn't helping.  I don't think an IV with the strongest 'bean juice' would help today.  I feel like I was hit by a Mac truck.  Call it old age, but I am whipped.  For those of you going directly to the gutter, I don't mean by a nice soft mink whip!  :)~  


Party last night was fun.  The 'bug' turned 2 and she got so many cute gifts.  Her brother is 6, and though it appears they have every toy imaginable most are his.  It was nice to her smile as she opened her girly girl things.  Frilly jammies, cute outfits, tea party set, baby dolls, Barbie dolls, a new little pink bike with a basket.  She loves the frills and enjoys dress up, heels, boa's, silly hats, and jewels.  She is all girl!  When bed time rolled around she had a helluva time deciding which new jammies she would wear.  I would not be at all surprised if she woke up later and decided to change.   


I mentioned yesterday about the cards I made her.  She absolutely loved seeing herself on the cards.  She even gave herself a little kiss.  Definitely made it worth while and wanting to learn all I can.  Not one comment about the programs though :(   I've seen so many wonderful journals out there and tons of work, I can't believe not one of you has ideas, thoughts, or suggestions.  'Cmon, help a gal out here.  And, no more teasing about being creative in the next entry ::grin::  


Going to sign off for the morning and get laundry and grocery shopping done but, before I go here is the cover of the card I made yesterday.      


     

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww..kissing a picture of herself...too cute.

Anonymous said...

hey I like what you have done with your journal. If you could please give me some hints on how to customize my journal I would really appreciated. am new at doing this. check mine out

http://journals.aol.com/mvelasquezp/mylife/

Anonymous said...

I love this, great entry, and she's a cutie!

Derek