Sunday, August 28, 2005

Some more playing...........

Well, I didn't get the laundry done like I was supposed to.  I was a bad bad girl!  I played with the program to see what I could come up with.  Let me tell you, I found ways to add to pictures I never thought about.  I was told if I posted my family here in that way they'd kill me, so you will all just have to imagine.  Those I can share I will.  


I was telling my younger sister that she would love working with tubes and making her own tags for her scrap booking.  The girls on the log was just a sample I made to show her.  Not too awful bad for a first try.  I did find out that PSP 9 comes with an animation feature, which I just might have to get :)  That may be the selling point!   Not that you can print the animation, but I love fooling around with pictures for the net.   After playing I went to my sisters for a steak dinner.  It was delicious!  It got a bit silly with my other sisters and family members there.  Nothing like being around family and being absolutely goofy.  We laughed, we cried, we snorted.  Oh, yeah, that is a family trait, yet no one wants to take credit.  My sister K is the winner in that department though.  Once she gets going there is no stopping her.  Ever see the hallmark commercial where the girls pass around the card?  Well, K is in it.  LOL   


I have some great pictures of family members posing with this flower, but this is the one I decided to post.  I want to live another day even if I have to work in the morning!   Off to read some journals and get caught up on things.  Night all..........  


 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, you're givin me an itch to go shopping.  i love the internet - man a puter and a credit card and the mall is open 24 hours!

Anonymous said...

    I got around the idea of posting my family's pictures on the net real easy. I didn't bother to tell them I was doing it. Now when the walk by me and they see me putting together and entry and they're in it, they are surprised. But knowing me, they just roll their eyes and walk on. Your animation is cute. Good work for your first.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

I'm not supposed to post pictures of my family either, but I managed to sneak in one of my two youngest sisters, in one of my earlier entries.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a lot of Great Things in your Journal! This is my first Journal and don't know how to put anything in it. I might come by and ask for help. You do a good job with everything! Now to go back and read more of yours.

                                            Great Job!

                                              Marsha (Lauff4me)


http://journals.aol.com/lauff4me/MyWorldYourWelcometoit/