Friday, July 8, 2005

BLAH!

Ever just feel blah?  Not sure why, but feel like, can't come up with another word.. but blah.   Last couple of days have been 'blah' for me.  Not real sure why. 


Tired after a long weekend?  Anticipating the completion of the CBA for hockey and nothing happening?  The gut feeling of changes at work, that have somewhat been confirmed but no announcement which drives me nuts?  Waiting on a reply to an email from a new friend? I'm not real sure what or why but I'm blah!   Nothing on TV to take my mind off it.  Weather has cooled off so it's not good to 'float' unless you want to freeze.   It's not sad, it's just BLAH!  


I will snap out of it, always do, but in the meantime nothing seems to grab my interest.   Bored and nothing really to write about, but I'm trying.  :)  Sorry for the bummer of a message. 

No comments: