Saturday, July 2, 2005

Happy 4th

                                      


 First, I'd like to wish you all a happy and safe 4th!  Enjoy whatever it is you plan to do, but be careful!  


I will be spending Sunday at the Lake.  That would be good 'ole Lake Erie.  Extended family has their home right on the lake.  A beautiful setting for a backyard!  Down about 15 steps and you're at the beach.  We've spent many a day there and it's become tradition to spend the 4th there.  Good friends, good food, and good drink.  Without question tons to do.  Volleyball in the yard or water, hot tub, water sports including swimming, boating, and going on the jet ski's.  Who could ask for more?  I'm ready for a fun day!  


Today, well I spend my day doing the domestic duties and getting ready. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great holiday.
A certain baseball is shouting your name.
;-)