Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Domestic Wildlife

Hmmmmmm ::scratching head::: what exactly is Domestic Wildlife?  


I need to make up my mind already!  Not only am I late I can't narrow it down.  


Is it your brother in law messing around with a fish he had caught years before and had stuffed looking for his wife?   


 


Or is it finding a bullfrog on a lily pad minding it's own business while I party goes on around him?  


   


Or, could it be....... one of my all time photo's from years ago.  Grump and his granddaughter taking a walk on the beach of NC with the gulls flying over head? Since I already posted the picture on my journal I will just link to it here.    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, well, as you already asked, what is domestic wild life??? domestic = home, tamed but wildlife is a forest critter.

would that mean a wild dog? a wild cat? a family of abandoned ducks? a baby bunny that one rescues from jaws of my pet cat?

Ok, well, I should look into some of these contests, questionaires, and other such things. So many people participate in them and I just sit and wonder.