Sunday, July 17, 2005

Taking part in another.....

Thought I'd give the Saturday Six a whirl.    


1. What is the last thing you either camped out or got up unusually early to be able to buy?


Since I was brought up in the camping world, I've camped in everything from a tent, pop up trailer, cabin, RV.  But I do regress, on the 4th of July weekend 2005 I camped in a tent.  No air mattress!  I didn't sleep like a rock, but rather on several!  


Got up early to buy?  Never!  Nothing is so important that I have to get in line hours before the store opens to get.  Sorry.........



2. If you had to give up one of the following for a full year, which would be the easiest to do without?  Which would be the most difficult to give up?
    a) Your personal vehicle
    b) Your Telephone (both cellular and land line)
    c) The Internet
    d) Meat (all of it:  Beef, Poultry, Pork and Seafood)
    e) Television


Hmmmm... that is thought provoking to some extent, if I had to put in order but since I don't have to, I won't!  


I don't need 156 channels to tell me there isn't crap on TV, so I could give that up the easiest.  I pretty much only watch my hockey and I can make that up by listening to it on radio or being at the game, which I usually am :)  The other teams I can read about.  


The hardest would be the phone.  I work on the phone a great deal and without the phone I would be shit out of luck.  My car would be in there too.



3. How many items (include all bottles, boxes and containers) are in your medicine cabinet?  Which is the last one you used?



Well, I don't have a medicine cabinet per say.  But if you count my personal items in the 'powder room' whether it be in the linen closet or vanity I have way to many and I will not go count, sorry Patrick!   Last thing I used, well since it is now noon, I guess it would be the mouthwash.  Now had you said what hasn't been used in the last year............... ROFL it would probably prompt me to go clean things out.  Oh, geeeze, what have you done? 
I guess I know what I will doing sometime today!  THANKS!  Thanks a lot!



4. What is the first source you go to for news of any kind when you wake up?  How much do you trust that particular source?


Yikes!  Since I'm a jock at heart, have you seen the name of this journal?  I had been going to ESPN.COM to find out any progress on the lockout.  Generally I have the local news on as I am booting up my computer to get there, so take your pick.



5. Take the Quiz:  
What do the letters of your name stand for?



I used my username.........  


N- nice


I- innocent (they don't know me I guess)


G- glamorous (see above)


H- happy (ok that is good)


T- twisted (now you're talking!)


M- mystical


A- altruistic (pretty damn close -unselfish regard for or devotion to the welfare of others)


R- radical


E- enjoyable


M- misunderstood


O- orderly (really?)


M- Masculine (humph!  Well I said I was a jock at heart)



6. What is your favorite color and why?  If you have a journal or journals, is this color the primary one on those journals?  If not, why not?


Wow!  If I have to answer, it would be blue.  I really don't want to explain the entire reason, but let me just say because of someone's eyes.  If they ever read this they will know.  <sigh> if ever......  Is it part of my journal, well ironically yes but not for that reason.  It is also the color of my boys... from the original days.

No comments: