Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sharing

When I got my new computer a couple of months ago I decided I needed a new digital camera too.  My original camera was bought about 7 years ago.  It was nothing fancy, no zoom, just a plain jane camera.  I loved it though!  It was so much fun taking pictures and putting them on the computer to mail back and forth.  Well, now I wanted a new one, one that had a zoom.  New computer, new accessories!    


My niece has two small children and most pictures ended up being of them.  I decided to give her the old camera.  She is now snapping pictures all the time.  I regularly open mail to numerous pictures from her.  Recently she captured this rainbow over the trees in her backyard.  I scratch my head, wow, that camera wasn't too bad!  I know she is enjoying her 'new toy' and you know I'm enjoying mine!  Thanks 'Ne for sharing!!!

No comments: