Friday, April 4, 2008

~ Tag Request - Free Spirit ~

       DsDesignsFreeSpiritindigo.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



Expires 4/6 at noon EST

any requests after that time will be ignored.

 





If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me and is a legitimate address.. if there is no email address you will get no tag.  Three strikes and you're out. AOL users need not leave an email unless you want it sent someplace else.

 


Do not alter tags. Remember to always save as a .gif file unless stated otherwise.  Resizing graphics without the proper program can and will distort the images.  Saving incorrectly and resizing is considered altering.  I appreciate you respecting my work as well as all tagger's.   Please do not rename files.

 

Using tags in AOL journals will need an outside storage such as Photobucket to keep animation.  Please see Animation Entry for help.

 

Limit 1. 

 

Graphics are to be used for personal useonly. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit.



 

Thank you for following these terms, and I am so sorry if this comes across as harsh.  Not my intent, but this is suppose to be fun for me too :) 

 

hugs

~d

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

One with Yasmin please.

xx

Anonymous said...

Please make me one with Maria.
Thanks a lot! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Please tag Free Spirit with the name Laura please
Linda/LLBrown247
Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Please tag me

Dallas

Thanks !

Anonymous said...

is very cute,lorraine please and ty!!

Anonymous said...

Love it D, could I please have one with the name Angela on it. Thanks so much

Hugs
Angela

Anonymous said...

Great tag ...may I please have the following name

( Tara Leigh )  Thank you kindly

Anonymous said...

beautiful, may I have my name on this pls~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Very nice.  A little different for you.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I bet Indigo it thrilled.  Very nice : )

hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

that is quite extraordinary.
May i have it with Lisa?
Love and HUGE heartfelt thanks

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Marina please

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

This is seems so very peaceful and spiritual, again such superb work.  May I have one with Trees please.  Thank you donna.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous gorgeous tag!

May I please have this for:

Wendy

Ty so much
Blessings,
wendy

Anonymous said...

pretty.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

Could i get the following name please.. Thank you

Paula

Anonymous said...

gorgeous hunni! xxxx

Anonymous said...

Free Spirit is what I call myself so this tag is perfect!!  Please one for me Donna..ty, Darlene :)

Anonymous said...

Donna
Very pretty.  I like the background for this graphic.  The foreground is none too shabby, either, LOL!
Sam

Anonymous said...

That tag fits Indigo perfectly........

Michele

Anonymous said...

Love it! May I have one with Lisa? Thanks!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOOU)))))))))))))))))))))One with Amanda Please.Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Greta tag! May i have 1 with Carolyn?
TY Donna

Anonymous said...

Incredibly Awesome!This is perfect. I'm jumping up and down here hon! (Huge Hugs) Thank you! ((Hugs))Indigo

Anonymous said...

This is pretty!  When I saw it I immediatelly thought of Indigo and you had her name on it.  Perfect.  Have a happy weekend.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Hello D. Could I please have one with Pam on It? Thank You so much. This Is so enchanting. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

Brittany Please and thanks Luv!
Send it to SparkleSplash77@yahoo.com

::Raises Glass:: Here's To the 2008 Playoffs!!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture and love the Indian ones---would love to have one with Gab on it. Gorgeous picture and love the black and white-big hug to ya!

Anonymous said...

Poppen please and ty hun

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love this Donna.  May I have one with Nancy on it?  Thanks in advance, Penny  http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere
http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/TimeforaLittlePoetry

Anonymous said...

Tag this please..................Johnmichael