Tuesday, April 8, 2008

~ Tagged ~


Ok, Allison thought she was funny by tagging me....  how could I not play along?  So here goes........


Rules


1. Each player answers questions about themselves.


2. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people, and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged.


Questions


1. WHAT WHERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO: Same 'ole same 'ole on the job front.  Son was living at home and to young to drive so you can add taxi driver to the mix... while you're at it.. cook, maid, nurse........ need I say more? 


2. WHAT ARE 5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO  LIST TODAY:  Well, today is over and I'm sure the list is still here... someplace.  LOL 


3. SNACKS I ENJOY: pretzels, nuts, and ice cream... I can consider that a snack, eh? 




4. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?  First off I'd quit my job!  Being honest :)   No doubt give to charity, take care of my family, and do some major traveling.


  5. BAD HABITS:  Crap, there isn't enough room here.  Wearing my heart on my sleeve.  Expecting way to much from others.  Being direct, I don't believe in blowing sunshine up someone's ass.  I could go on, and on, and on..........


6. 5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:  Five?  Whatcha want street addresses?  Western New York, Arlington, TX, back to NY.  There ya have 3....


7. 5 JOBS I'VE HAD: First job was a waitress at Friendly's Ice Cream.  OMG!!  That was so long ago.  I worked at discount department store.  Last three jobs were in sales/marketing.  Most recent for the past 15 years. 




I didn't say my answers would be interesting..........


5 people I want to know about: I learned my lesson picking out folks...  I want everyone to play.  Join in the fun.  Feel free to leave me a link so I can come visit. 



Tags:

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to be super interesting with these things.  LOL

Thanks for sharing!

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Donna, enjoyed hearing your answers, Have a good Wednesday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Good answers, I can't believe I forgot to add Ice-cream on mine...lol

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Fun ~ Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful day,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Just can't seem to get interested in playing this.  Been tagged twice now but so far have dodged it and I doubt anyone really cares...lol.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I love your honesty!  As well as your answers.
I got tagged yesterday and passed it on too.  Its been an interesting way of finding out about our JLand friends.
I daren't add any more annoying habits to my list.     I know my family would come up with a list as long as my arm if I asked them ...so I didn't.   Lol!.  

Hugs
Jeanie xx

Anonymous said...

I have been tagged twice ,so that is number one, on my to do list ,faults -erm -How do you splell    p ro cr a st in at e ? ...loved all you answers ,your honesty and they certainly werent boring ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your answers!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at that To-Do List still being here someplace!    Heheh...I'm sure mine is around here, too.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I'd like a double scoop of pistachio with hot fudge on it please!  LOL  Thanks for playing along. : )  Hope you had a wonderful day.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Not interesting to you, but certainly to us! mwah! xxxxx

Anonymous said...

They were interesting AND  Being Direct isn't a bad habit!

~Rosemary

Anonymous said...

fun answers, glad to get to know you more through this entry...I like Friendly's.
Gem :-)

http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/collage/entries/2008/04/11/the-5-questions-/1820

Anonymous said...

I think all your anwers were interesting as you are!!!
Thanks for sharing...enjoyed!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce