Tuesday, April 15, 2008

~ Good Mornin ~

DsDesignsMightyThings.jpg picture by 55hockeyfan


Hope everyone had a nice start to the week.  You all know I hate Monday's, but all in all it was ok.  They haven't been 'bad' I just hate having to get back into the grind of work.  Oh how I wish I was made of money.  LOL

 

This is a picture I took a few days ago.  It was actually used in one of my collages, but I had to show it by itself, a little larger.   I was thrilled with the detail that came through.   Streams of light in the rippled water as it flows over the rock.  The distinct lines of the waterfall, and the bubbles as it hits the water below.  Now if the water was a clear blue instead of green it would be perfect.  LOL  

 

I wanted to do a quick entry to thank all of you that went by Ste's journal. (I will get the tags done tonight)  I appreciate it, and I know he does.  The response has been great.   Should be a great video when it's complete.   Just what JLand needs... some fun and happy things.   So much pain and sadness around these days.  Thanks Ste for taking this project on!!

 

Ok,,, off to get ready for work.  Wishing you all a wonderful Tuesday. 

 

Hugs

~d

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna- i LOVE that picture. such a gorgeous snapshot of nature at its finest. Hope your Tuesday is a good one :)
~Cathy

Anonymous said...

... this is a nice shot ... and I love the motivational saying that you have with it ..!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGTOYIU))))))))))))))))))))))))))Beatiful pic.Do you have to have a mic fir Stevies project?Because I dont have one.Thanks.

Anonymous said...

great work Donna!  for the record, I always hated Mondays before I retired and the funny thing is, I still hate them, just the embedded mine set from 30 years of working for General Motors still makes me dread them..lol..

Anonymous said...

Great picture Donna ....I can almost hear the water running!!  Have a great Tuesday

Anonymous said...

Nice picture Donnaand I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Good morning Donna...happy to read your week is going well...loved the photo...and the water..looks so pretty...
Yes, pain and sadness seems to be around but hopefully all will change for everyone.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture! Where is that taken Donna? How wonderful to live by something so pretty.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I like it the color it is. Have a nice day. Helen

Anonymous said...

That is one awesome shot, Donna...glad you posted it bigger.    
I'm also excited about Stevie's video.   Can't wait!

Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

yes that is a very wonderful photo.

Anonymous said...

that's cool....

just stopin by 2 say hi.....

Anonymous said...

i really like this photo too.  i'm glad you are using more and more of your pix.  :)  hope you have a great day.
gina

Anonymous said...

Donna, that is a great picture !!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna that is a beautiful picture ~ I havn't joined in Stevie's sing a long but I am really looking forward to seeing the end production ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

The picture is so detailed.  Good job as usual.  Hope you have a nice rest of the week.  My puter doesn't have a microphone so all I could do is read about it.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

wow gorgeous picture! You have a great day at work --hugs!

Anonymous said...

That pic is gorgeous!!!

Hope your having a good week

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous pic but I think I agree that if the water was a clear blue it would look perfect :o)  Completely agree about Mondays, they suck!!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

The picture is beautiful!  

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Great picture

hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

That photo is OMG to die for. Glorious, beautiful. You have such a way with photography. I hope this whole week is a happy one for you.
LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

thnx, sooooo pretttttttttyyyyyyy! <33333333

Anonymous said...

Really nice photo... and what a wonderful quotation!  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love that pic. s calming!

Anonymous said...

Another amazing pic!  And the moon one too!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Great picture with all the detail you describe .wonderful ..love Jan xx