Sunday, April 13, 2008

~ Tag Request - Monkey Business ~

    DsDesignsMonkeyBusinessDonna.gif picture by 55hockeyfan



There is a catch to this one (I don't ask for much with my tags), please read.  I don't care if you read my previous entry and leave a comment, but if you want to request this tag, you must check out this entry and leave a comment.  No comment, no tag. I will check (if you've been there and left a comment you're good to go).  LMAO!  Yeap, Monkey Business and a perfect day.  I think it's a perfect idea... hope you will too!

 

Expires 4/15 at noon EST

any requests after that time will be ignored.

 





If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment letting me know.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me and is a legitimate address.. if there is no email address you will get no tag.  Three strikes and you're out. AOL users need not leave an email unless you want it sent someplace else.

 


Do not alter tags. Remember to always save as a .gif file unless stated otherwise.  Resizing graphics without the proper program can and will distort the images.  Saving incorrectly and resizing is considered altering.  I appreciate you respecting my work as well as all tagger's.   Please do not rename files.

 

Using tags in AOL journals will need an outside storage such as Photobucket to keep animation.  Please see Animation Entry for help.

 

Limit 1. 

 

Graphics are to be used for personal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit.



 

Thank you for following these terms, and I am so sorry if this comes across as harsh.  Not my intent, but this is suppose to be fun for me too :) 

 

hugs

~d

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do people actually request your tags and not comment on your journal entries?  How rude is that.  Very kewl tag, by the way.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Please tag me


Linda

Thanks !!

Anonymous said...

If it's about "Perfect Day" I signed up hours ago...lol I've already got my line to record, no actual singing, no need to torture people lol but will speak my line..lol

Can I have one with Yasmin pretty please.

xx

Anonymous said...

tag 4 me pls~Melissa

Anonymous said...

So adorable one with Marina please!!

Anonymous said...

May I have this cute tag please

Mary

Thanks so much and thanks for my kite tag!
Love it and I always enjoy your journal entries!!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Please make me one with Maria.
Thanks a lot! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I'll be cheering you on as YOU sing :) Phew, thank God I didn't want this tag, even if it is cute!!! <hehehe>

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

lmao..thanks Donna!! haha! I love your style babes!

Love ya
xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I did honey but I dont have either-but sure sounds like fun.


Would love the tag with Carolina on it....ty sooo much-its so cute!

Anonymous said...

OK, Donna. Go check. It's there. =.)
Please tag for moi (Winivere)
Thanks a mil, luv! You're the best!
XX,
Win =.)

Anonymous said...

Great tag ...may I please have the following name

( Tara Leigh )  Thank you kindly ...have a great Monday

Anonymous said...

I love this one!  Can I please have it with Linda on it?  I did go and make a comment and would love to do it but I have no idea how to record my voice on the computer!  Thanks Linda

Anonymous said...

Been there done that ,as they say! lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

plz one for darlene and tyvm!

Anonymous said...

Pop please and ty

Anonymous said...

Dana Please.
Ty!

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute!
Missie

Anonymous said...

cute blog i enjoyed lookin n readin it...

have a great day!?

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))One with Amanda please.Thank you.

Anonymous said...

The song is a great idea, hugs, Sherry

Anonymous said...

yayy!! Diama please.

Anonymous said...

Great idea he has. Thanks for bring it to our attention.

Hugs Sunny

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

great tag.

Anonymous said...

Donna, hi!  Hope all's well!  This is really cute :)  I would love to have one of these please!  Thanks so much!  Hugs, Carla

campbell.carla5@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

As a guy I couldn't HELP but LOVE this one!!!  Great stuff, left me laughing -- and yeah, saying "gee whiz but WHY couldn't my WIFE look like that???"  (sigh)  I reckon she DID at one time .... but love is blind .... and I reckon I'm still sorta blind (or at least just looking out of one eye, LOL!)  And I learned early on: Usually, the better they look, the more they cost and the less they DO, LOL!!!!

You take care, have FUN (I can tell you are!  The Niagra photos are ... powerful?  Great?  Awesome?  Glad you could make it there!)

Anyway, busy day - Spring is in full throttle, and my wife expects ME to be, too, LOL!

Until later -- and keep up the good work!

Mike, over at Greenspaces and the Little Green Acre @2008
http://journals.aol.com/mhogue3909/greenspaces.com/
& Greenspaces Photo Gallery
http://journals.aol.com/mhogue3909/greenspace.com-photo_gallery/

Anonymous said...

Great tag D............ sorry i missed it, my daughter has been very sick these past 2 days, had to call the paramedics yesterday and she ended up at the hospital. Today she was sick all day............

Take care
Jayne

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I didn't miss this one! Love the lightning bolt earring on Jane. lol... I do so admire your work, D. You rock!
XX,
Win =.)