Wednesday, April 16, 2008

~ Tag Request - Gorjuss Flowers ~

         DsDesignsGorjussFlowerstara.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


****  Note:  Due to font-names with only 1 capital letter  ****

 


Expires 4/18 at noon EST

any requests after that time will be ignored.

 





If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment letting me know.  Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me and is a legitimate address.. if there is no email address you will get no tag.  Three strikes and you're out. AOL users need not leave an email unless you want it sent someplace else.

 


Do not alter tags. Remember to always save as a .gif file unless stated otherwise.  Resizing graphics without the proper program can and will distort the images.  Saving incorrectly and resizing is considered altering.  I appreciate you respecting my work as well as all tagger's.   Please do not rename files.

 

Using tags in AOL journals will need an outside storage such as Photobucket to keep animation.  Please see Animation Entry for help.

 

Limit 1. 

 

Graphics are to be used for personal use only. They are not to be used for advertisements or for profit.



 

Thank you for following these terms, and I am so sorry if this comes across as harsh.  Not my intent, but this is suppose to be fun for me too :) 

 

hugs

~d

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooh...can I have one with Nancy??

: )

Anonymous said...

Love it! :o) Can I have one with Lisa please? Thanks!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Please tag me

Linda

Thanks !

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Very cute hun :) May i please have it with Leslie? Thank you soo much. Have a good rest of night and day tomm :) *hugs, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Perfect 4 spring. -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Love it
May I request one with Susie
TY

Anonymous said...

Please tag "Gorjuss Flowers"
with the name Linda.
Thanks
Linda/llbrown247

Anonymous said...

I love that font~and the butterfies : )  May I have one please?  
Thank you sweetie!  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Really nice tag, love the colours.  May I have one with Sharon, please, Donna.  Take care.

Anonymous said...

YIPEEEEE, another Gorjuss :) How awesome....what is that font? Toooooooo pretty!
May I have a Linda please?

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Please make me one with Maria.
Thank you :) Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Gorjuss are so sweet!  Love this one Donna ... may I have one wiith Linda on it?? Thank you SO much!  Hoping that you're still having some nice Spring weather!

Peace~
Linda

Anonymous said...


Thats Darling! May I have one with Roberta pleast-ty so much! Hope you got sun again today-hugs!

Anonymous said...

Snagged this one ....thank you Donna

Have a great Thursday

Anonymous said...

cute do you get any nick lachey , native american,elvis or betty boops I love them
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

lorna please sweetie its beautiful  xxxxx



lorna xxxxx

Anonymous said...

beautiful, just beautiful

Michele

Anonymous said...

Like that one!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute Donna.  Great use of the gorgeous faces.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

How Original !!!
Luv Ur Creation *D  :)
Please one for me;
Debra
Many Thanks&Appreciation!
Deb

Anonymous said...

HI MAY I HAVE ONE WITH THE NAME Anita? THANK YOU!  YOU ARE SOOO CREATIVE THIS IS SIMPLY THE BEST AND I JUST LOVE IT!


HAVE A GREAT DAY!
HUGS... ANITA

Anonymous said...

oh how I love that font!!  Darlene plz..and tyvm!

Anonymous said...

This is great!  Could you please tag it with Christina for me?  Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Love it could I have one with Sunny.

Thank you

Sunny

Anonymous said...

May I have one please with Stephanie on it.
Thank you so much!!
Stephanie B.

Anonymous said...

May I have one with Bridgett, please, Donna?

Thanks so much!

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com
XOXO

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOU)))))))))))))))))))Very  pretty,one with Amanda please.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Please one with Joyce ...Thank you Donna...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

could I have one please with "Dondie"
thanks so much.
you do great work on these tags..
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Morning Donna
Picked up and saved TY