Monday, November 7, 2005

Argh........... feeling ill

                 


The cold, the weekend outside at the benefit, staying up a bit later than I should, and now I feel like crap!  I woke up this morning with no voice.  To some that may be a great thing, but for my job it is not.  I ended up staying home today and sleeping the day away.  My head is spinning off and on and my throat is scratching and raw.  Argh!  I guess this isn't going to go away on it's own and I will need to get in to see the Doc.  I thought I was getting better......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a full time student and work part time on the phones for a large bank; a credit card company. I'd love to lose my voice for a week although I'd never be able to afford it. LOL Anyway, it did happen once and the only thing that cured me was a day home without talking. All I did was read and since I love that, I was very content. It sounds like you have something worse though.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Dianna

PS Very appropriate graphic indeed.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are very pretty also and treyr are fun !
I hope so you are better soon.
clem
good day !
clem.

Anonymous said...

i had your  adress byCerise 333 and iwant to see your journalbeautifullpicture

i m french and i read a littlle the english
bti
http://blogs.aol.fr/btireg/FAMILLEJEVOUSAIME

Anonymous said...

Sorry you feel so bad, I hope you feel better soon. I love that Garfield, so cute! Jeannette.  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

Geez, hope you feel better soon!  Thanks for the graphic you sent, it beautiful!  Linda

Anonymous said...

My allergies have been horrible this past month too.

Get Well Soon!

Gabreael

http://journals.aol.com/gabreaelinfo/GabreaelsBodyMindSpiritJournal/

http://journals.aol.com/eparanormal/EasternParanormal/

Anonymous said...

Donna
I'm sorry you've been sick.  I hope this late comment finds you in better health.
Sam

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!! Hugs, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

how are you today ?
good night !
clem.