Sunday, November 27, 2005

Embrace

                     


Football game wasn't what I thought it was going to be.  Sure our offensive line was like a sieve and let anything in, and our defensive line wasn't any better but we only lost 13-9 to a playoff team.  I feel horrible for JP as he gets the blame, but dang he gets no time what so ever!  It was a bit damp, but the rain did hold off.  Seats were heated so my butt was toasty and the food was great!  I guess we just have to embrace what the team is, hug it and hold it as there are a lot of cities out there don't have a team.  


My boys on the other hand are doing great.  I will embrace, hug, and snuggle with all of them any day of the week.  :)  


It's been a long day and I'm a bit tired so it's off to bed. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cute entry!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Yes, the boys should be treated as champs no matter how poorly the team does!  Cute angel!  Linda

Anonymous said...

No matter if they win or lose, at least they are trying and involved in a team sport.  And, heated seats?!?!  WOW!!!!  Our town doesn't even have a football team because we are so small.  But, if they did, I would definately be pushing for the heated seats.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna
Sorry they lost, but they did put up a good fight as the score reflects.  I'm glad the seats were heated, the stadium sure looked cold on TV.
Sam