Monday, November 14, 2005

Turkey Moon?

    


 


            


NO!  I did NOT add feathers to the moon to animate it :)~  


Well, the snow hasn't come yet, but the temps have been steadily dropping all day and according the 'weather' guys it will be a messy commute on Tues. & Wed.  I put weather in quotes because I often think they give a 50-50 forecast for the week and wait until the day is actually here to tell you what the weather is.  Like we didn't already know!?  I want to be able to plan for the days to come!  Like what do I have to wash, iron, lay out???  


On my way home from work today the moon was amazing.  It was almost full, very low, huge, and surrounded by rings of color.  By the time I got home and to my camera it had gotten a bit dark out but I grabbed pictures anyway.  This is from my driveway looking across the street.  I wasn't sure I'd be happy with the results, but when I got them on the computer I really thought they came out pretty good.  


I've been working on the Holiday card for work most of the evening and I think things are coming along rather nice.  I think the Marketing Director really wants to go with an animated falls shot.  Time will tell.  While I was it, my sister saw the pictures of the moon and thought it would look great with a little snow falling, so of course I jumped all over it :)     


 


                   

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the moon last night, we had a very clear sky. I love moon gazing! Glad you're still snow free, long may it continue!! Jeannette.  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

We had the same moon last night.  Very pretty.  My pics are still on the camera!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL pics!! It is getting ready to snow in Ohio today. Yesterday it was in the 70's and raining with tornadoes.Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

I love moon shots and love this! You didn't get the Vivi for nuttin! ;-) Sassy

http://journals.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysWORD

Anonymous said...

OMG. I LOVE that moon and snagged it! I hope that's OK with you.

:P