Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Starving!

                    


Today at work was a pretty good day.  I had a couple of 'fires' to put out this morning but it made lunch come that much faster!  I actually was invited out to lunch by the President for a job well done with a client earlier in October.  We went to an Italian place and it was wonderful!  The company wasn't bad either.  


I got home from work today and worked on a few graphics for a guy I work with.  He is looking to redo the logo for a youth group his son is in.  I wasn't really hungry for supper as I had such a big lunch, so I sat at the computer and emailed back and forth with him to get the graphic to his liking.  It was fun but man time flew by.  Before I knew it, it was almost 11 and I hadn't eaten anything since lunch.  Now, I'm starved!  Definitely too late to eat and figure I will fill up with water and go to bed.  Oh, sure, I know I will be up all night because I will have to get rid of 'that' water.  I can't win!  LOL  


I've also gotten several emails over the past few weeks asking if I do tags.  I really didn't want my journal to turn into that so I am thinking maybe I will start a second journal and just offer up the tags.  Then I think, do I have time?  Do I want to get into that?  Does anyone really want my work?  Do I keep it scenic?  Do I keep things cute?  Do I do sensual?  Decisions, decision, decisions!  Argh I will have to continue to think on that................

No comments: