Sunday, November 13, 2005

Rise & Shine

                               


Well, it isn't morning anymore and it seems it doesn't matter how much Java I suck up, I can't wake up!  Surely this cold has something to do with it, but I slept until after 10.  Sure, I was up past 2, but that is not like me at all.  Usually my house has a hustle and bustle to it and I would hear the noise and get up.  Today, I think everyone was sleeping in or not up to the challenge of moving around early.  


Speaking of Java, do you have a Tim Horton's near you?  I don't particularly like their coffee, but others say it is wonderful.  I've heard it has some addictive 'touch' to it. I often wonder.  It seems all the Tim Horton's in this area are in the worse possible spot.  The drive-in is usually over crowded and the line extends well into the main flow of traffic on a main street.  Yet, there they are, in line to get their morning shot.  In droves they flock to the place not caring that the back end of their car is sticking out into traffic, not caring that they are stopped in the middle of the road.  They wait and wait for their turn, day in and day out.  That is addictive in itself.  


No major plans today.  I took care of all the tag requests from my other journal, D's Designs.  It seems to be going well.  I've gotten requests, but not so many that I can't keep up.  Of course at some point today I will play around with more graphics.  The Bills play and I will probably hang out at some point to watch them get their butts kicked by KC.  I need to get to my parents to install an animation program on my Dad's computer.  Both he and my younger sister have become pretty addicted to editing photo's.  Hmmm, who got it from who?  ::giggle:: 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need my caffeine fix in the morning, don't feel human till I got it!! Glad your other journal is going well, I knew it would! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

It's past noon and I'm still tired and irritable too much caffeine i think.
BTW I like your other journal too. Have  a great Sunday luv, Marina

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Never drink coffee.  I used to drink nothing else years ago, I lived on the stuff but it does not like me these days and always makes me feel bad.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Go Bills!
V